By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Dont Like Mass Effect at all

I just like how he hasn't replied to anything anyone has said.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

twestern -

Try completing the game with a new character on Insane yet, without using strategy in combat?

I can fully agree beating it on Normal is easy if your just walking into most rooms with an Assault Rifle, but at higher difficulties, you HAVE to use cover systems, powers, and the full gambit of abilities, or you'll die, instantly.

Even now, I die in 1 hit from sniper rounds on hardcore.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I didn't really enjoy it either. Found it kind of slow, granted, i never really got into it.

Rath said:
MassEffect is less than brilliant, in fact I would go so far as to say that if Hitler made a game, Mass Effect would be it.

The best post I've seen all day =D

I've only played Mass Effect for a very short amount of time. The grapchis were nice, gameplay seemed fine (apart from the fact that you needed to pause the game in a fight to change abilites and weapons).

lol easy? To be honest there is no point of starting out in anything but hardcore as it unlocks a harder which then unlocks an even harder mode. Anyone else not playing on at least hardcore should just go play Halo 3. Bioware gives noobs a chance to play their awesome game and they still complain LOL.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
Rath said:
MassEffect is less than brilliant, in fact I would go so far as to say that if Hitler made a game, Mass Effect would be it.

The best post I've seen all day =D

I've only played Mass Effect for a very short amount of time. The grapchis were nice, gameplay seemed fine (apart from the fact that you needed to pause the game in a fight to change abilites and weapons).

Yes and No.  For the weapons you can swap between two of them on the fly and you can map 1 ability to use on the fly.  Would have been nice to do everything on the fly but there are just too many abilities you can have at once. 

Although I do personally like the game I was overall dissapointed in the game. I thought the graphics would be better and really I thought it was too similar to KOTOR. The changed the combat to realtime but overall the feel of the game made me feel like I was playing KOTOR 3. I felt that the system was very reminiscent to the force powers as well. Overall it was a good game in my opinion beside the frontal nudity of course (lol jk) but I was looking for a totally new game feel from Bioware so I was a bit dissapointed by it.

PS3(60GB)/360(Elite)/Wii/SNES/Ultimate Gaming PC owner :)

mrstickball said:
twestern -

Try completing the game with a new character on Insane yet, without using strategy in combat?

I can fully agree beating it on Normal is easy if your just walking into most rooms with an Assault Rifle, but at higher difficulties, you HAVE to use cover systems, powers, and the full gambit of abilities, or you'll die, instantly.

Even now, I die in 1 hit from sniper rounds on hardcore.

I actually did restart it a few days ago (though I didn't get past the first world yet) just to try a different character and on a harder difficulty so we'll seel.  I will admit though I suck at games.

well ofcourse everyone has theyre opinion,i havent played the game but my cus has and he also didnt like it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

i dont like the game since it has nudity and stuff in it. there was a woman on faux who said so even though she never played the game. so she must be right.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.