By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Dont Like Mass Effect at all

@ thekitchensink )

Would you reply in a thread, in which within the first 5 posts you are called a "numskull, a "loser" and a "worthless member" , which makes "garbage troll posts" for  saying, that you "don't like" a game, which is pretty popular ? 

Around the Network

Heh! Mass Effect is one of few RPG's I like. I typically don't play RPG and I can't stand JPRG, but Mass Effect is the best action RPG.

BrayanA said:
Heh! Mass Effect is one of few RPG's I like. I typically don't play RPG and I can't stand JPRG, but Mass Effect is the best action RPG.

No, Diablo 2 is the best action/RPG, Mass Effect is just a good RPG, which doesn't become great due to it's shortness both in length and in freedom.

I've played it but didn't really get into it. Its still a good game though.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

i let my friend hold my ps3 for a weekend and he let me hold his 360 down for a weekend and he had gave me mass effect i didnt like the game either the game looked tuff but i guess i am just not into those type of games

Around the Network

Dang, gotta love the way n00bs revive old threads.

madskillz said:
Dang, gotta love the way n00bs revive old threads.

Yep, gotta love rehashing, the rehashing of the past... 

But, Mass Effect does seem to be one of those games that you either really like or really hate.

Original post has PLAY B3YOND in his Sig. Nuf said. This thread is dead.

shio said:
BrayanA said:

No, Diablo 2 is the best action/RPG, Mass Effect is just a good RPG, which doesn't become great due to it's shortness both in length and in freedom.
Length doesnt make a game good or bad. It's what happens in that time that defines the game. 

lol I posted in this thread 2 months ago.

My thoughts are still the same, Mass Effect is slow, difficult, short, and hard to get into.