By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Press Play (Microsoft 1st party) reveals new game (Not kinect)

This looks like it has a lot of promise.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
superchunk said:
Looks interesting and something all three companies should be looking into with their respective unique extended-controller options from Kinect to Move to Gamepad.

Its Jimmy Neutron with Rayman U controls except using the kinect to guide him.

Too bad you were too busy making another negative "loyalty free" post about the game or you'd have seen the confirmation that it's not a Kinect title.

Anyway, game looks pretty great. I am sure it will be just another incredible XBLA game MS is bringing us.

Nice looking game, and seems like lots of fun.

Needs more David Bowie as the bad guy if they're gonna go with that plot.

J_Allard said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
superchunk said:
Looks interesting and something all three companies should be looking into with their respective unique extended-controller options from Kinect to Move to Gamepad.

Its Jimmy Neutron with Rayman U controls except using the kinect to guide him.

Too bad you were too busy making another negative "loyalty free" post about the game or you'd have seen the confirmation that it's not a Kinect title.

Anyway, game looks pretty great. I am sure it will be just another incredible XBLA game MS is bringing us.

PWNED CONFIRMED!

I'm a little skeptical of how well the drawing controls will work. I'm assuming this will be a controller/kinect hybrid game but that seems like it'd be awkward.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
I'm a little skeptical of how well the drawing controls will work. I'm assuming this will be a controller/kinect hybrid game but that seems like it'd be awkward.

No Kinect, just controller. 

smroadkill15 said:
JWeinCom said:

No Kinect, just controller. 

Huh.  In that case I'm really skeptical of how this will work. 

Here are some impressions from IGN.

We should update the thread title to say something about there being no Kinect.

Looks like a nice 2d plattformer.