By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Press Play (Microsoft 1st party) reveals new game (Not kinect)

looks great actually, kind of surprised.

the funny part? he is using "giggle" to search, heck even microsoft's first party devs wont use bing

Around the Network

looks good, will definitely try the demo

bananaking21 said:

the funny part? he is using "giggle" to search, heck even microsoft's first party devs wont use bing

Lmao I thought the exact same thing when i saw that haha

yeah giggle instead of bong, how could they do that?

Looks awesome!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
saicho said:
so an upgrade version of Max and the Magic Marker... when did Press Play become MS 1st party?

Microsoft Acquired Press Play in 2012.  They saw potential in them so they picked them up.  Looks like MSft gave them a pretty good budget with this game too :)

Definitely looks pretty solid. Love the art style. Hopefully it's not really short. A lot of times when a XBL titles look and play really good they suffer in other areas like game length. I'm looking at you Limbo!

bananaking21 said:

When I worked under Microsoft, all their training and promotional material would say things like, "ask the customer if they used Bing to search for the answer."  However, they had another video with a high ranking Microsoft executive holding a round-table meeting and the staff kept saying "Bing" until he was like, "hold on, you want to say Google, so go ahead.  That's the term and we all know it."  I thought that was pretty funny.

Nice looking game, Hope they are working on more than just this game so we can have some nice XBLA games on the 720.

Looks like Ray man U with 3D character and you use the Kinect to help him run around instead of the touch pad.