By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Press Play (Microsoft 1st party) reveals new game (Not kinect)

looks good. probably not my type of game, but it looks to be a great title for XBLA.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Looks interesting and something all three companies should be looking into with their respective unique extended-controller options from Kinect to Move to Gamepad.

JayWood2010 said:
kitler53 said:
looks good. if i was into my 360 i'd probably get it but as i'm into ps3 i'll get puppeteer instead. look pretty similar to me other than cosmetics.

also, are we sure it is a kinect title? i didn't see any kinect logo at the end of the trailer.

well itll certainly be using a controller but because of the pencil parts it looks like you will be using kinect in it as well.  Kind of like the better with kinect type games.  

yeah no, i knew exactly where you were going when i looked at the trailer.  the pencil parts would work out with kinect i feel.  i was just surprised not to see the kinect logo at the end.

It looks very Pixary. I like it!

Kind of reminded me of the aesthetic design of Heart of Darkness.

Looks good. Like my kind of game. Hope you Xboxers enjoy it!

Around the Network

I don't think this has anything to do with Kinect because they didn't have the logo for it at the end unless I missed it.

kitler53 said:
JayWood2010 said:
kitler53 said:
looks good. if i was into my 360 i'd probably get it but as i'm into ps3 i'll get puppeteer instead. look pretty similar to me other than cosmetics.

also, are we sure it is a kinect title? i didn't see any kinect logo at the end of the trailer.

well itll certainly be using a controller but because of the pencil parts it looks like you will be using kinect in it as well.  Kind of like the better with kinect type games.  

yeah no, i knew exactly where you were going when i looked at the trailer.  the pencil parts would work out with kinect i feel.  i was just surprised not to see the kinect logo at the end.

hey i could be completely wrong.  I just dont see this working with only a controller.  I guess it is possible, i just am not sure how.  Does better with kinect titles have the Kinect logo on them?  Real question, i dont know

This game looks really cool, I really do hope its not for kinect (I cant afford one atm)

Yeah this looks good, Kinect or not. Giggle was funny as was Bong, I guess they could've went with Bang though ;)

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I dont think this game has anything to do with Kinect.