By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Press Play (Microsoft 1st party) reveals new game (Not kinect)

Nsanity said:

Thank you Nsanity for clearing that up :)  I am relieved because I dont have kinect

Around the Network

Wow... Microsoft managed to make something that gets me interested. I'm not joking when I say that is a first. Will probably check it out if it does well..

Kresnik said:
Kind of reminded me of the aesthetic design of Heart of Darkness.

Looks good. Like my kind of game. Hope you Xboxers enjoy it!

Hey! Yeah it does. Nice observation!

Kresnik said:
Kind of reminded me of the aesthetic design of Heart of Darkness.

Looks good. Like my kind of game. Hope you Xboxers enjoy it!

I assume you dont own a xbox then.  It might eventually get ported to PC.  MSFT might port it to Windows 8 or something sometime next year.  

superchunk said:
Looks interesting and something all three companies should be looking into with their respective unique extended-controller options from Kinect to Move to Gamepad.

Its Jimmy Neutron with Rayman U controls except using the kinect to guide him.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
superchunk said:
Looks interesting and something all three companies should be looking into with their respective unique extended-controller options from Kinect to Move to Gamepad.

I guess you just didn't read any of the latest posts then?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
superchunk said:

It isnt a kinect title.  Look at the previous posts.  Also doesnt look a thing like jimmy neutron

This looks awesome!

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, looks kinda interesting, guess I'll have to stock 1200MSP's this summer.

- double post