By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League Draw

Carl2291 said:
Faxanadu said:
The right team won. After Dortmund playing a bit dirty. Especially Lewandowski has lost my respect.

Overall, great match though.

Meh, can be said for both teams.

Ribery could have been sent off in the 1st half and Dante should have had a 2nd yellow for the penalty. Ref bottled it.

They didnt play dirty. Look at what Lewandowski did to Ribery before the elbow. Then look at him stepping full intentional on the ankle. From now on, I will despise him.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:

They didnt play dirty. Look at what Lewandowski did to Ribery before the elbow. Then look at him stepping full intentional on the ankle. From now on, I will despise him.

Ribery swung his arm back trying to hit Lewandowski in the face.

While Lew may have been dirty, Ribery was just as bad if not arguably worse. And again, Dante should have had a 2nd yellow.

Faxanadu said:

ribery is punching someone his elbow in the back in every second game. if someone can't complain it's ribery

Carl2291 said:
Faxanadu said:

Ribery swung his arm back trying to hit Lewandowski in the face.

While Lew may have been dirty, Ribery was just as bad if not arguably worse. And again, Dante should have had a 2nd yellow.

Lewandowski was hugging Ribery real close before, as you might have noticed. real close.

And intentionally stepping on the ANKLE of a guy is trying to end his career, or at least the game. That is quite in a different league imo.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

crissindahouse said:
Faxanadu said:

ribery is punching someone his elbow in the back every second game. if someone can't complain it's ribery

So that is why the Dortmund guy is allowed to step on Alabas ancle?

Around the Network

Good match. Dante should have been sent off. Dortmund didn't make quality chances second half and Bayern continued to do so and sealed it.

Faxanadu said:

Lewandowski was hugging Ribery real close before, as you might have noticed. real close.

And intentionally stepping on the ANKLE of a guy is trying to end his career, or at least the game. That is quite in a different league imo.

Youre a Bayern fan, right?

Let me ask you a question.

In 12 Months time, will you still hate Lewandowski if he joins Bayern this Summer and scores 20-30 goals in the Season?

Faxanadu said:
crissindahouse said:
Faxanadu said:

ribery is punching someone his elbow in the back every second game. if someone can't complain it's ribery

So that is why the Dortmund guy is allowed to step on Alabas ancle?

no, just saying that ribery doesn't have to complain that he will get some of that back from time to time and he really deserves some more yellow or red cards

Carl2291 said:
Faxanadu said:

Youre a Bayern fan, right?

Let me ask you a question.

In 12 Months time, will you still hate Lewandowski if he joins Bayern this Summer and scores 20-30 goals in the Season?

probably as much as they all hate manuel neuer. what they did with him when he signed with bayern was one of the biggest jokes i ever saw in the german league. seems like he is ok for them now.

I was torn before the game and I still am.

Bayern definitely deserved it today (and already last year). So congratz to them.

Dortmund played very well too and I'm sure they will continue to show great matches in the upcoming CL seasons.

About the game:
1st half wasn't that good, but boy the 2nd half had it all.
I have no clue how both clubs still had 11 players on the pitch. It should've been 10 against 9 or even 9 against 9.
Anyway Dortmund started incredibly strong then lost some control over the game. Both keepers showed insane performances tonight. All in all Bayern had the much better opportunities though. Robben alone could've made 3 or 4 more. Good for him that he shot the final goal or he would've gotten even more bad reputation.