By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League Draw

Wasn't Dante supposed to be sent off in that penalty? He had a yellow card didn't he?

Anyway good match. Both teams did amazing this season.

Around the Network

Pep taking over.

Gotze joining.

Rumors of Suarez. Rumors of Lewandowski.

Bayern are set to dominate.

Ugh.. As a fellow dutchman i just wished it wasn't Robben.. He's going to be soooo annoying and full of himself the next few years.... -_-

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
F*ck you Robben!!! You should have done it in 2010 WC final.... It still hurts...

no,that is too much pressure for the dutch :)

Above & Beyond

Verdammte gequirlte Scheiße. Totzdem: Großartig gespielt, auch ohne Mario Götze.

Glückwunsch an alle Bayern-Fans.

Great, intense match. Excellent performance and goalkeeping on both sides.

The wrong team won. Like last year.
The overall best team of the season (national league and champions league) won. Unlike last year.

I hate to admit it but Bayern München is currently probably the world's best and most efficient football team.

Around the Network
Talal said:

Wasn't Dante supposed to be sent off in that penalty? He had a yellow card didn't he?

he was booked earlier can't remember the foul now for pen but you usually get a yellow,ribery could have had a yellow earlier too for raising arm but that is life i guess,you win some and lose some

Above & Beyond

The right team won. After Dortmund playing a bit dirty. Especially Lewandowski has lost my respect.

Overall, great match though.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

zuvuyeay said:
Talal said:

he was booked earlier can't remember the foul now for pen but you usually get a yellow,ribery could have had a yellow earlier too for raising arm but that is life i guess,you win some and lose some

Yeah no big deal. I kind of wanted Dortmund to win, but I don't care that much.

Faxanadu said:
The right team won. After Dortmund playing a bit dirty. Especially Lewandowski has lost my respect.

Overall, great match though.

Meh, can be said for both teams.

Ribery could have been sent off in the 1st half and Dante should have had a 2nd yellow for the penalty. Ref bottled it.

Great game. Congratulations Bayern. They played the best season you could imagine.

Still Ribéry AND Dante should have been sent off the pitch... Too bad.

Anyway great season for us as well. I love this club... and I mean REAL LOVE.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...