By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League Draw

What do you guys think?

Are you happy with it? and who do you think are the favorites to win? and who would you like to win?

Around the Network

Probably the most boring draws that were possible.

Barozi said:
Probably the most boring draws that were possible.

Bayern vs Juve is the only really exciting match up, really looking forward to that one.

well the only match that I won't predict is Bayern - Juventus
Dortmund, Real, Barca should win their matches

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Bayern vs Juventus will be the most interesting match.

There is a good chance of confrontations between Bayern x Borussia and Barcelona x Real Madrid in the semi-finals.

Around the Network

I was hoping for a Barcelona vs Juventus draw. I wanted to see Barcelona keep playing tough defensive/ counter attacking teams to prepare for Real Madrid.

I am happy about the Real Madrid vs Galatasaray. That is my favorite match up. Galatasaray bought some good players that I enjoy watching.

Over all, I'm very happy with the result.

Real lucky as always. With Mourinho, they've beaten Lyon, Tottenham, CSKA Moscow, Apoel Nikosia...They've lost to big teams they've encountered: Barça and Bayern. They've robbed ManU and now get Galatasaray. In fact, they haven't beaten a big team in CL since 2004 where they beat Bayern München (without stealing of course).

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Hala Madrid :) !

War has changed...

Football streaming

Comment Faire

real madrid pretty much always gets an easy opponent

ghettoglamour said:
Real lucky as always. With Mourinho, they've beaten Lyon, Tottenham, CSKA Moscow, Apoel Nikosia...They've lost to big teams they've encountered: Barça and Bayern. They've robbed ManU and now get Galatasaray. In fact, they haven't beaten a big team in CL since 2004 where they beat Bayern München (without stealing of course).

hey hey! just because nani got a red card that he didnt deserve and the ref didnt give man utd 2 penalties means that real madrid didnt deserve to go through!