By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League Draw

I want to see Bayerns attack vs Barca's back 4.

Really think Bayern are the best in the world right now.

Around the Network

Dear god,

I don't know whether you exist or not, but if you do please let Madrid get Bayern. I don't care whether Barca wins or not just please don't let Madrid win. Thank you, I appreciate it.

Bayern is the team to beat right now. Their team is just perfectly balanced.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Bayern and Barca

Dortmund and Madrid

Perfect draw. Cant wait for these games.

Carl2291 said:
Bayern and Barca

Dortmund and Madrid

Perfect draw. Cant wait for these games.

Dortmund and Madrid again?

I hope for a Bayern vs Madrid final

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Some heavy matches. Final Bayern - Madrid ?

If Barça get their top form again, they're still the best team in the world. If they keep playing like lately, Bayern is favorite. But then again, 2 weeks is a loooong time in football :)
Dortmund - Real is closer than most people think imo.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Dortmund Madrid games were pretty good. I expected Madrid to go straight through 'em, but Dortmund surprised me.

Gonna be a close tie.

Bayern vs Barca... Has the potential to be special. If Messi is fit it could go either way. No Messi, I cant help seeing a Bayern win.

This would have been more interesting with the 2 spanish teams playing each other in the semi and the 2 germans as well. Bayern vs Madrid in final would be awesome.

Hmm, pie.

Well, I can't say I'm optimistic about this. At least Barca already achieved a record of 6 consecutive semi-finals which I'm happy about. Like I said earlier I actually care about Madrid not winning more than Barca winning, so if Bayern ends up winning the cup I won't be sad. But like ghettoglamour said we don't know what will happen from now til the game so we'll just have to wait and see.