By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League Draw

Why Dortmund is my true love. Explained in a youtube video.
The last Minutes of yesterdays match, just with the fans:

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Next draw is surely going to be interesting.

Holy shit. I was right, we needed Messi to pull it off. It's really not looking good for Barca. We won't beat any of the teams in this current state. I'm hoping Abidal comes back soon he might be the only chance we have.

Barozi said:

You never mentioned which one you were with, Bayern or Dortmund?

Juventus ended up being absolutely no match for Bayern, while PSG actually came a long way against Barca. 2 draws, I didn't think it would be that close in the end.

I don't like two teams from the same country in the finals, so Bayern vs. Dortmund and Barca vs. Real for the semis would be best I think .

Around the Network
Talal said:
Barozi said:

Mainz :)

(and since Dortmund's manager used to work for Mainz (player and manager), saved them from relegation to 3rd league and helped them get into the 1st Bundesliga, I have to say Dortmund from these 2 choices.)

S.Peelman said:

Juventus ended up being absolutely no match for Bayern, while PSG actually came a long way against Barca. 2 draws, I didn't think it would be that close in the end.

I don't like two teams from the same country in the finals, so Bayern vs. Dortmund and Barca vs. Real for the semis would be best I think .

Spain has won far too often in the past few years, we need a German team to win the CL again after 12 ****** years. I hope for Bayern vs Barca and Dortmund vs Real for the semis. Bayern could then proceed to finish off Dortmund in the finals as another step to the best season they have ever played :D

KHlover said:
S.Peelman said:

Spain has won far too often in the past few years, we need a German team to win the CL again after 12 ****** years. I hope for Bayern vs Barca and Dortmund vs Real for the semis. Bayern could then proceed to finish off Dortmund in the finals as another step to the best season they have ever played :D

Oh I agree, Spain's (both club teams as well as the national team) won way too much the last couple years. I'm rooting for Bayern that's for sure.

Hope the semi final draw matches the Spanish teams against the Germans. Then again, if the teams from the same country play each other that would guarantee a German v Spanish final which I prefer.

Better to have to sets of fans from different countries than both from the same country... and I may (with a lot of luck) have a ticket.

Barozi said:
Talal said:
Barozi said:

Mainz :)

(and since Dortmund's manager used to work for Mainz (player and manager), saved them from relegation to 3rd league and helped them get into the 1st Bundesliga, I have to say Dortmund from these 2 choices.)

I see, I thought you looked a bit too nonchalant to be a supporter of either of those teams.