By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League Draw

glückwunsch dortmund, habt ihr gut gemacht

mourinho wasn't that happy today, that alone makes me happy lol

Around the Network

I can't express how awesome this season gets.

So, how can I get a ticket for London now?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:

I can't express how awesome this season gets.

So, how can I get a ticket for London now?

I'm pretty sure the only way right now is to blow Hoeneß, he might give us a last present before his visit in jail XD

starkes Spiel von Dortmund und ein gutes Zeichen, dass Deutschland mittlerweile wieder eine Fußballmacht ist. grade aus der Kneipe gefallen und nun ins bett. ich hoffe in 3 Jahren ist der fc auch wieder dabei

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
starkes Spiel von Dortmund und ein gutes Zeichen, dass Deutschland mittlerweile wieder eine Fußballmacht ist. grade aus der Kneipe gefallen und nun ins bett. ich hoffe in 3 Jahren ist der fc auch wieder dabei

Wer sich hier nicht so alles als Deutscher entpuppt :D

Aus irgendeinem Grund habe ich mir dein  Profil nie angesehen^^

KHlover said:
walsufnir said:

According to you my second reply to one of your posts.

Do you have sigs turned off ? Because if not you wouldn't even need to click on his profile to know that.

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/newspage_709126.html

Apparently Lewandowski is really going to Bayern.

Congrats to the German teams. Only half time in the matches but they are in a good position. German football is in a good place right now.

Good quality players and a sound financial structure without the rip off ticket prices you get in England.
Long may it continue.

Barozi said:
KHlover said:
walsufnir said:

According to you my second reply to one of your posts.

Do you have sigs turned off ? Because if not you wouldn't even need to click on his profile to know that.

No I haven't, but seeing someone elses Speedtests compared to mine just makes me want to cry, so I ignore the speed test sigs^^