By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League Draw

I said that the "World XI" only having Barca and Madrid players with Falcao was pathetic.

Nice to see me being proved right.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Lewandowski is also brilliant. 19 goals in his last 19 games?

If the rumors are true and hes following Gotze to Bayern, I really think Bayern will have a very good shot at winning the CL next year, nevermind this year!

I could understand that if Bayern was playing with more than one striker.... but they don't (not counting Müller for now).

Gomez, Mandzukic, Pizarro & Petersen
And now Lewandowski or Dzeko ?

Same situation for the midfield positions

Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Ribery, Robben, Müller, Luiz Gustavo, Martinez, Shaqiri & Tymoshchuk
and now Götze ?

It seems they buy players for a new season, they do well but then buy a new player that plays on the same position and shelve the old player.

Luca Toni (then came Gomez), Luiz Gustavo (then came Martinez), Mario Gomez (then came Mandzukic) etc.
who will be replaced by Götze ?

None of the replaced players were bad and that's what's bugging me. Don't buy them if you don't need them.
Seriously their second team could probably qualify for the Champions League as well.

Augen said:
KHlover said:

edited out by me - KHlover

Aw, we love you Bavarians, truly. :D

Das wollt' ich nur mal klarstellen, Damit wir uns richtig verstehen, Ich habe nichts gegen München, Ich würde nur nie zu den Bayern gehen. ;)

Wrong assumption, I'm from Baden-Württemberg :P

Ich hab auch nichts gegen Dortmund, sie dürfen gegen alle gewinnen, nur nicht gegen Bayern ♪♪

Jetzt gerade freue ich mich eh nur über das Schlachtfest XD

Barozi said:
Carl2291 said:
Lewandowski is also brilliant. 19 goals in his last 19 games?

If the rumors are true and hes following Gotze to Bayern, I really think Bayern will have a very good shot at winning the CL next year, nevermind this year!

I could understand that if Bayern was playing with more than one striker.... but they don't (not counting Müller for now).

Gomez, Mandzukic, Pizarro & Petersen
And now Lewandowski or Dzeko ?

Same situation for the midfield positions

Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Ribery, Robben, Müller, Luiz Gustavo, Martinez, Shaqiri & Tymoshchuk
and now Götze ?

It seems they buy players for a new season, they do well but then buy a new player that plays on the same position and shelve the old player.

Luca Toni (then came Gomez), Luiz Gustavo (then came Martinez), Mario Gomez (then came Mandzukic) etc.
who will be replaced by Götze ?

None of the replaced players were bad and that's what's bugging me. Don't buy them if you don't need them.
Seriously their second team could probably qualify for the Champions League as well.

Got to remember that next season, Pep is taking over. This is probably Pep pre-emptively building his own squad. 

What a squad its gonna be. Strength in depth is the key to success.

So, we have two second legs where the home side have to come out flying to make it interesting. Well done to Bayern and Dortmund this week.

Around the Network

Congratulations to every Dortmund fan!

Amazing match and amazing performance. Looks like this year it's for the Germans.

A fitting joke that goes around my facebook friends atm:

"Did you know Bayern/Dortmund have to serve?"
"Huh? Why?"
"Because they fucked Barcelona/Madrid in the ass"

XD

Lewandowski

Letwodowski

Lethreedowski

Lefourdowski

T^T

Lewandowski was just so brilliant tonight. Unbelievable. Definitely rooting for Dortmund to win the whole thing.

Joaco <3 N64 said:
Lewandowski

Letwodowski

Lethreedowski

Lefourdowski

T^T

Hahaha, that's a nice one :D