By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - February

pezus said:
Barozi said:
pezus said:

Less than a month is a "long time" now o.O

No idea what you're talking about. He was banned but didn't notice it since it was only for a day.
The other one proves that his first ban was not a mistake by a mod.

It's just that Michael said he hadn't been banned in a long time. We get messages when we're banned, right?

He only got a 1 Day ban and was warned a few weeks ago.
Also you get an automatic message everytime you get moderated (warning and ban).

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
KungKras said:
Rol has mod powers?

Youve been here since 09 and only just noticed that Rol has mod powers?

Yup :P

He never had a mod thingy in his sig, so I never saw him as a mod.

I LOVE ICELAND!

pezus said:
KungKras said:
Carl2291 said:
KungKras said:
Rol has mod powers?

Youve been here since 09 and only just noticed that Rol has mod powers?

Yup :P

He never had a mod thingy in his sig, so I never saw him as a mod.

He isn't a mod. Just Smeags and him having some fun

I see

I LOVE ICELAND!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Darth Tigris said:
Hmm. That's nuts.

I've never been banned. I'm also one of the least popular posters here (or at least that how it seems). Guess you have to tip the boat to get noticed. But I'd rather be unpopular than infamous, so I guess that's that ...

if i remember correctly you made nomination in the best user tournament, and i didn't. who's least popular now?

amp is likely the only member to win the tournament that the least bit controversial.

Darth Tigris said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Darth Tigris said:
Hmm. That's nuts.

I've never been banned. I'm also one of the least popular posters here (or at least that how it seems). Guess you have to tip the boat to get noticed. But I'd rather be unpopular than infamous, so I guess that's that ...

if i remember correctly you made nomination in the best user tournament, and i didn't. who's least popular now?

amp is likely the only member to win the tournament that the least bit controversial.

ok which part is this pertaining to? cause amps not controversial, and you did make nomination in the best user tournament. and i get a post on my profile from other user's every black moon.

and i only got 2 votes for nomination in the best user tournament. this isn't 2010-2011, so i'm nowhere near that level of popularity.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Darth Tigris said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Darth Tigris said:
Hmm. That's nuts.

ok which part is this pertaining to? cause amps not controversial, and you did make nomination in the best user tournament. and i get a post on my profile from other user's every black moon.

and i only got 2 votes for nomination in the best user tournament. this isn't 2010-2011, so i'm nowhere near that level of popularity.

The bolded.  Seriously?  I wonder how that happened? I've never even gone to any of those threads. I'll have to go looking for that, as it is still surprising. Hmm.  Thanks. 

Darth Tigris said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Darth Tigris said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Darth Tigris said:
Hmm. That's nuts.

The bolded.  Seriously?  I wonder how that happened? I've never even gone to any of those threads. I'll have to go looking for that, as it is still surprising. Hmm.  Thanks. 

yea Trucks can tell you how far you made it, and how many votes.

edit: i'm not 100% on your nomination

Scary.

brendude13 said:
amp316 said:
For the record, MBP was not reported by Pezus.

You can see who we report. :-O

Yes, I know every time that you click on the report button.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
brendude13 said:
amp316 said:
For the record, MBP was not reported by Pezus.

You can see who we report. :-O

Yes, I know every time that you click on the report button.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

NeilStrauss said:
Scary.

Yes, I played with lego bricks when I was a kid.