By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - February

Mazty said:

If I have to criticise one thing it's for my 20 day ban for using a completely legitimate business term. If this site is a site where you can discuss sales, then it only makes sense to be able to use the language used within business when dicussing business aspects. 

But you used it about NINTENDO! They are not a buisness, but a relgion! Just look at the comparisons of them and Catholicism. Their Good Book (forums) is written by shadow fearing basement dwellers, not shadow fearing hut dwellers. They believe in abstinence. They too have a symbol, tis not the cross, but the pony. They too like neckbeards.  Support is rapidly dwidling for them. And yes, the Head of their Church is also infallible and must be ancient and partially senile to run it. But don't worry, they have shit tons of cash to fall back on.

I jest. But not a bad comparison is it!

Around the Network

I want in on the March list! Take note ppl.

Another month and no ban for myself.

spurgeonryan said:
Ninpie will never be banned. During his first year when he did one word posts and quote trees he was allowed to exist here. Now the cuteness has infected the mods souls, and they will not attempt a ban ever again on him.

To be fair to him, at that time on VGC there was about 10 users all doing the same thing, all day.

But then... Then a hero. A king. A leader of men. A legend in his own right, stood against the spammers. Spam was hit with the swift hammer of justice and the forums were clean once again.

April should be a good month to get him. Ive seen the mod schedule. April is the Month of Sony bias afterall.

Carl2291 said:

To be fair to him, at that time on VGC there was about 10 users all doing the same thing, all day.

But then... Then a hero. A king. A leader of men. A legend in his own right, stood against the spammers. Spam was hit with the swift hammer of justice and the forums were clean once again.

April should be a good month to get him. Ive seen the mod schedule. April is the Month of Sony bias afterall.

Who's coming in april?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Ninpie will never be banned. During his first year when he did one word posts and quote trees he was allowed to exist here. Now the cuteness has infected the mods souls, and they will not attempt a ban ever again on him.

The way that post transitioned confused me. At first, you're talking about me and 10 others. Then you're (probably) talking about Montana. Then you are talking about.... who?!

RolStoppable said:

You.

Carl.

You.

I don't understand how that last part applies to me. *Confused*

TheJimbo1234 said:
Mazty said:

If I have to criticise one thing it's for my 20 day ban for using a completely legitimate business term. If this site is a site where you can discuss sales, then it only makes sense to be able to use the language used within business when dicussing business aspects. 

But you used it about NINTENDO! They are not a buisness, but a relgion! Just look at the comparisons of them and Catholicism. Their Good Book (forums) is written by shadow fearing basement dwellers, not shadow fearing hut dwellers. They believe in abstinence. They too have a symbol, tis not the cross, but the pony. They too like neckbeards.  Support is rapidly dwidling for them. And yes, the Head of their Church is also infallible and must be ancient and partially senile to run it. But don't worry, they have shit tons of cash to fall back on.

I jest. But not a bad comparison is it!

Careful. Sales2099 was once banned for talking about the "PS Religion."

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:

I don't understand how that last part applies to me. *Confused*

spurgeonryan said that you'll never get banned and Carl pointed out that it will happen soon.

It was a joke, of course. 

People are out to get me! I can't trust anyone...

@Trunkin; Are we allowed to say that this site is Sony biased if he isn't banned for that post? I demand answers! (Mods... I'm jokin'.)

That boy Deyon. Look at him on that ban report. tsk tsk ... lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS