By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - February

pezus said:
brendude13 said:
pezus said:
Funny, I was just thinking about this an hour ago. Thought I missed the thread.

Pezus! What did you do! :-O

March's report is going to be great.

I posted a kaz gif...lol

Correction.  You posted a gif of Kaz pulling Don Mattrick to the ground by the hair violently.  This is trolling.  It's on the same level of you saying that Mattrick licks donkey balls or posting a picture of a PS3 urinating on a 360 in your sig.

Trolling can be done through a post, sig, or a gif.  

You act as though you did nothing wrong and you know darned well that you did. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Spanking was stopped? I...mean...spamming?

Many still post 100-200 times a day. There was a huge fiasco over jaywood just making a ton of spam threads. Machina and axumblade cut down a little. But that was about it. Hard to cut the sites Neck over a little spamming though, so some is allowed for the good of the site.

Posting 100-200 times a day isnt really spam, unless the posts consist of little to no content at all. Granted, there is still the odd bit of it around, but its nowhere near as bad as it was in the past... And thats how I think it should be. People were taking it too far back then. Its just about "right" now.

man-bear-pig said:
Nice to see that pezus made the list.

Also, trash is the new monty.

The mods have discussed it and have decide that this is your last warning for this sort of thing.  I am talking about the first sentence.  

The second sentence is fine, but we already know that Trash is the new Monty.   

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

pezus said:
amp316 said:
pezus said:
brendude13 said:
pezus said:
Funny, I was just thinking about this an hour ago. Thought I missed the thread.

Pezus! What did you do! :-O

March's report is going to be great.

I posted a kaz gif...lol

Correction.  You posted a gif of Kaz pulling Don Mattrick to the ground by the hair violently.  This is trolling.  It's on the same level of you saying that Mattrick licks donkey balls or posting a picture of a PS3 urinating on a 360 in your sig.

You act as though you did nothing wrong and you know darned well that you did

How so? I said nothing like that.

You claimed that I made up a rule on more than occasion when it came to this ban.  I'm telling you that trolling is trolling.   

For the record, MBP was not reported by Pezus.

Around the Network

Back on topic, it looks as though Axumblade isn't the laid back cool guy that we all thought. He is a trigger happy megalomaniac.

And I thought that I was a harsh mod...

amp316 said:

You act as though you did nothing wrong and you know darned well that you did. 

amp316 said:
Back on topic, it looks as though Axumblade isn't the laid back cool guy that we all thought. He is a trigger happy megalomaniac.

And I thought that I was a harsh mod...

I feel left out that you didn't ban me yet. i wanna be cool

I got my shit together. Now i know how to troll without getting banned ;o

I wasn't banned....??

I was banned a long time ago for one day, but the mod admitted he did it by mistake and he only meant to lock the thread or something.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results