By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get Xbox Live Gold $34.99 12 months now

KylieDog said:

I think I'm just gonna let my Gold expire.  Forever.

Why are you telling us this?

Around the Network

Paying for online? This is the 21st century.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Nice price. Not a bad move locking people in right now. Great service for dirt cheap. The weekly co-op missions for Halo alone are worth the price of admission. I stumble on stuff like Geoff Keighley's 'The Final Hours' promoting TR that I can't find on the webz or else it looks and sounds crap. The semi-pros and 9 year olds don't dominate the games I play online.

I pay $50 a month for a phone and get calls from some robot telling me I won part of a cruise. Internet is twice what it is in The States and 10 times the cost of XBL. Now Cable TV is what's really overpriced. 16 mins of ads per hour plus at least $60 for reruns and 'Botox Queens of Silicon City', 'Hillbilly Toadlickers' and 'Stuff Idiots Left in Lockers'? Thanks anyway.

KylieDog said:

I think everybody will be super sad because of this.

xbox live is so so so bad. psn, steam and origin are so better. xbox live has no value. xbox cqnt compete wih anything and its just filled with kids cursig at you. anybody who used xbox live is just a robot who dont know anything about life and are losers who will never have sex and live in their moms basement forever.

now i really dont mean all that and nobody take me seriously but jaywood asked nobody to troll. so i just did to spite him :-p

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Around the Network

Not a bad deal for the 360! Look folks yeah it may be high for the people who play for free, but for the people who love the 360 and playing online with the 360 JUST LET THEM BE!!! No need to bash this is a thread to inform people of a good deal and Jaywood did just that so CHILL GEEZ!

Crazy as it may sound I use my 360 only for certain exclusive games single player and personally don't use Live anymore. I use PSN for all my online multiplayer games and have had no issues with it. But hey none the less I still love my 360 and looking at this deal would be tempting....if only to go back to the GOOD OLD DAYS of Gears 1! Man now THAT multiplayer game was like CRACK! I was on it ALL THE FREAKING TIME....man good times lol....

Anyway again if you don't care for or will not be using the deal then why come in here just to post NEGATIVE mess.....just don't post at all and keep the peace...simple

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Nsanity said:
KylieDog said:

Why are you telling us this?

Maybe he is just sharing his 2 cents? 

Actually this is almost three times what I am paying currently for Xbox Live Gold. I spend all of twelve dollars plus tax for a full year, and no I am not going to tell anyone how I do it. The point being to all the naysayers that you can get the service for next to nothing with a little patience and effort.

Thanks Jay! Even though I just renewed a few months ago I figured I would add another year since you can have up to 3.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

kowenicki said:
amp316 said:
If you guys aren't interested in the service then don't comment in the thread since the OP asks for this.

Still, there's no need to get so upset at others for their opinions, Jay.

Can I suggest you either try and control a thread or you dont.  You cant say keep on topic and then undo that by having a go at Jay for trying to achieve the same.  How about you have a go at the people off topic and having sly digs instead. 

Yeah I agree with this. Amp is usually pretty good, but I was a little WTF with this one. I've made a few of these in the past and they NEVER got like this. I don't even remember one "Why you pay for XBL? " comment in the threads I've made in the past. It was usually just people interested in the deal. Perhaps they have Jay on their radar or something.

Anyway, I came here to say that I sent the link to a few of my friends and one of them replied saying that Slickdeals had them 2 for $55 yesterday. I just checked but they are advertised as $35 today. So there is another place if Newegg runs out or something.

Actually, we should get a thread going and maybe get it stickied that is JUST for XBL deals. The mods would have to be serious about it though.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.