By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get Xbox Live Gold $34.99 12 months now

snyps said:
Thanks! My membership just ended.

You're welcome.  Glad to see some people appreciate it :)

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
I see lots of complaining that XBL is still "too much" even at that great price, but certain people on these forums would gladly pay more than than a year just for access to discounts and "free" games that are several years old.

yeah, people would rather pay to play certain games then to pay to be able to play online....makes sense to me

Thread ruined courtesy of "Icy-Zone".

Well done. You just had to get your little stealth trolling in didn't you!

NightDragon83 said:
I see lots of complaining that XBL is still "too much" even at that great price, but certain people on these forums would gladly pay more than than a year just for access to discounts and "free" games that are several years old.

I wouldn't go there to be honest. PS Plus just had Mass Effect 3 and Sleeping Dogs. Unless you don't know the meaning of "several years old"???

radiantshadow92 said:
NightDragon83 said:

yeah, people would rather pay to play certain games then to pay to be able to play online....makes sense to me

Does it matter what people decide to do with there money?  Why are you in here?  Just leave

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
007BondAgent said:
still not worth it, anything above 0 is to much

Your opinion is worthless.  Anything more than . is too much

Im trying to help people out.  If you dont want it then dont even comment

and somehow my comment stopped you from helping those people out?

plus lighten down a little it was just my opinion

This would have been absolutely lovely for me, if only the discount was a month ago >.

If you guys aren't interested in the service then don't comment in the thread since the OP asks for this.

Still, there's no need to get so upset at others for their opinions, Jay.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

A dime a day to game on the best online network around. A bargain. Thanks for the link.

Will probably scoop two of these up to future proof my subscription. MS recently killed the $100 family pack that got you 4 one year subscriptions. I think they did it because a price hike is coming up for next gen.

Too bad I just renewed my 1 year subscription for $60 2 weeks ago :/ .

NNID: FrequentFlyer54