By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get Xbox Live Gold $34.99 12 months now

ANYBODY WHO COMES IN FLAMING OR TROLLING I WILL REPORT YOU.  IF YOU DON'T WANT (or like) XBL THEN DONT COMMENT.

Just thought I'd help some people out on a discount

Thank Nsanity for this deal as he is the one who showed me.  Xbox Live Gold right now for $34.99 :)  Limited supply

http://www.spoofee.com/deals-Xbox_360_Live_12_Month_Gold_Subscription_Card_for_34_99_Shipped-809594.htm#.UczYJvlk40S

Around the Network

salesman

Still too pricey for what's offered. Zero dollars and zero cents would be nice, or dedicated servers for all popular games.

This post was moderated by axumblade

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

That's a good price. Would hop on a few myself if not for the fam plan I'm on.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Icy-Zone said:
Still too pricey for what's offered. Zero dollars and zero cents would be nice, or dedicated servers for all popular games.

your signiture seems to suggest you wouldn't be interested very much in Xbox live time at all regardless of if it was that price.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Thanks! My membership just ended.

still not worth it, anything above 0 is to much

This post was moderated by axumblade

007BondAgent said:
still not worth it, anything above 0 is to much

Your opinion is worthless.  Anything more than . is too much

Im trying to help people out.  If you dont want it then dont even comment

This post was, indeed, moderated by axumblade. Despite the fact he forgot to write that this post, was moderated by axumblade.

I see lots of complaining that XBL is still "too much" even at that great price, but certain people on these forums would gladly pay more than than a year just for access to discounts and "free" games that are several years old.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

good for people who like to spend money to play online with xbl