By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get Xbox Live Gold $34.99 12 months now

I got a thank you email from one of my friends complete with exclamations, three of them. Yeah those codes can take up to an hour or so. That's about what it was last time (around x-mas) when I bought a bunch of points for my kids.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Attoyou said:
Bought! how long until I get my code?

It took mine about 40 minutes last night.  Just keep checking your email

Yep, about the same. Many thanks for the thread! 

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Icy-Zone said:
Still too pricey for what's offered. Zero dollars and zero cents would be nice, or dedicated servers for all popular games.

PSFB's just can't resist, can they?

this post was moderated by axumblade

Stop hating and start playing.

Can I use this code on a non-american Xbox? If so this would actually be worth buying since my membership is running out in a month. I guess last time I buy Live before next gen.

still a ripoff

This post was moderated by axumblade

Around the Network
UltimateUnknown said:
Can I use this code on a non-american Xbox? If so this would actually be worth buying since my membership is running out in a month. I guess last time I buy Live before next gen.

I honestly dont know.  Im not sure if codes are region locked

JayWood2010 said:
UltimateUnknown said:

Xbox Live codes are region locked.

fillet said:
JayWood2010 said:
UltimateUnknown said:

Xbox Live codes are region locked.

Nah I checked. Gold cards are region free but MS point cards are region locked.

Unfortunately it seems Newegg doesn't accept Paypal from regions other than US.

I'm seeing mixed info out there. I searched myself and it seems that older posts in forums state that Gold codes are not region locked. I did however start seeing more recent posts stating the opposite. I'm inclined to believe that it's probably something they changed more recently.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
I'm seeing mixed info out there. I searched myself and it seems that older posts in forums state that Gold codes are not region locked. I did however start seeing more recent posts stating the opposite. I'm inclined to believe that it's probably something they changed more recently.

Not that you'll be able to buy the code from Newegg if you live outside US anyway.