By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get Xbox Live Gold $34.99 12 months now

I refuse to comment, this thread got a lot of people banned ;o

Around the Network

Are you a sales rep now? These type of posts shouldn't be allowed on Vgchartz. I consider it spam. Next thing you know we'll see people making alts posting Amazon referral links.

This post has been moderated by Axumblade

Whoa, great deal. I would totally buy 2 of these if I hadn't already maxed out my credit card :(

VGKing said:
Are you a sales rep now? These type of posts shouldn't be allowed on Vgchartz. I consider it spam. Next thing you know we'll see people making alts posting Amazon referral links.

Really? -_-

Trying to help people out but ok.  Not sure why you are so upset about that

Cheers Jay, gutted I can't use them though as UK based.

Sony guys, do yourselves a favour and move onto another thread.

Thank you mods, this has been needed for weeks.

Around the Network

This is one of the better deals I've seen for a while. It's sad to hear that the family pack got cancelled (wonder why they did that). I still have a while before my XBL runs out though so I'll wait.

On another note we should have threads like this on a regular basis because it does a great job of weeding out undesirable discussion (by banning troublemakers) :P

Legit question. I'm probably going to be picking up a 360 later this year. Is this type of deal for gold something that is easy to find or is this the type of thing that should be snatched up when you find it?

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

HesAPooka said:
Legit question. I'm probably going to be picking up a 360 later this year. Is this type of deal for gold something that is easy to find or is this the type of thing that should be snatched up when you find it?

if you are going for a new xbox account then there is almost always offers direct from the dashboard for signing up for your first 3/6/12 months, it's their way of getting you to sign up for it using your credit card and hope that you'll forget to unsub so that it will charge you again automatically in 12 months time when you've forgotten about it. Basically if you are getting a new Xbox you'll be able to get some months free or really cheap to get started with, but you'll really want to get a full sub anyways to gold because it's like a toy without batteries not having it, you can't use a lot of the apps like Youtube even for example will not work without a gold sub.

Would almost pick one of these codes up myself but I'm almost 100% sure that they are region specific btw so be careful any other euro folk looking at this and drooling :D price of 12 months here in stores is 50euros so this would be a steal for a years worth of gold.

Nice info thread btw, more stuff like this on how to game for less is always nice for people to share.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

pezus said:
Wth happened here lol. Half my nation gone

The enemy is weak! Attack!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

ganoncrotch said:
HesAPooka said:

if you are going for a new xbox account then there is almost always offers direct from the dashboard for signing up for your first 3/6/12 months, it's their way of getting you to sign up for it using your credit card and hope that you'll forget to unsub so that it will charge you again automatically in 12 months time when you've forgotten about it. Basically if you are getting a new Xbox you'll be able to get some months free or really cheap to get started with, but you'll really want to get a full sub anyways to gold because it's like a toy without batteries not having it, you can't use a lot of the apps like Youtube even for example will not work without a gold sub.

Would almost pick one of these codes up myself but I'm almost 100% sure that they are region specific btw so be careful any other euro folk looking at this and drooling :D price of 12 months here in stores is 50euros so this would be a steal for a years worth of gold.

Nice info thread btw, more stuff like this on how to game for less is always nice for people to share.

good to know thanks a lot of the reply.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.