By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get Xbox Live Gold $34.99 12 months now

bananaking21 said:
xbox live is so so so bad. psn, steam and origin are so better. xbox live has no value. xbox cqnt compete wih anything and its just filled with kids cursig at you. anybody who used xbox live is just a robot who dont know anything about life and are losers who will never have sex and live in their moms basement forever.

now i really dont mean all that and nobody take me seriously but jaywood asked nobody to troll. so i just did to spite him :-p

It is ok, you are forgiven XD lol

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
Are these codes region free?

I have no clue to be honest, sorry :/

GREAT deal compared to the 60$ a year normally.

toadslayer72 said:
kowenicki said:
amp316 said:
If you guys aren't interested in the service then don't comment in the thread since the OP asks for this.

Still, there's no need to get so upset at others for their opinions, Jay.

Can I suggest you either try and control a thread or you dont.  You cant say keep on topic and then undo that by having a go at Jay for trying to achieve the same.  How about you have a go at the people off topic and having sly digs instead. 

Yeah I agree with this. Amp is usually pretty good, but I was a little WTF with this one. I've made a few of these in the past and they NEVER got like this. I don't even remember one "Why you pay for XBL? " comment in the threads I've made in the past. It was usually just people interested in the deal. Perhaps they have Jay on their radar or something.

Anyway, I came here to say that I sent the link to a few of my friends and one of them replied saying that Slickdeals had them 2 for $55 yesterday. I just checked but they are advertised as $35 today. So there is another place if Newegg runs out or something.

Actually, we should get a thread going and maybe get it stickied that is JUST for XBL deals. The mods would have to be serious about it though.

I like Jay and you guys do deserve a thread where you can discuss the price of Live without being trolled.  The minor issue I had to be honest was in the OP.  When you tell someone not to do something, people are going to come in and do it.  It's like when your dad would tell you not to touch his tools when he left the house when you were a little boy.  You know that the first thing that you did was start juggling wrenches and screwdrivers the second he left.  Sorry if I wasn't more clear. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Interesting. That's a pretty good deal. I might take up this offer.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
toadslayer72 said:
kowenicki said:
amp316 said:
If you guys aren't interested in the service then don't comment in the thread since the OP asks for this.

Still, there's no need to get so upset at others for their opinions, Jay.

Can I suggest you either try and control a thread or you dont.  You cant say keep on topic and then undo that by having a go at Jay for trying to achieve the same.  How about you have a go at the people off topic and having sly digs instead. 

Yeah I agree with this. Amp is usually pretty good, but I was a little WTF with this one. I've made a few of these in the past and they NEVER got like this. I don't even remember one "Why you pay for XBL? " comment in the threads I've made in the past. It was usually just people interested in the deal. Perhaps they have Jay on their radar or something.

Anyway, I came here to say that I sent the link to a few of my friends and one of them replied saying that Slickdeals had them 2 for $55 yesterday. I just checked but they are advertised as $35 today. So there is another place if Newegg runs out or something.

Actually, we should get a thread going and maybe get it stickied that is JUST for XBL deals. The mods would have to be serious about it though.

I like Jay and you guys do deserve a thread where you can discuss the price of Live without being trolled.  The minor issue I had to be honest was in the OP.  When you tell someone not to do something, people are going to come in and do it.  It's like when your dad would tell you not to touch his tools when he left the house when you were a little boy.  You know that the first thing that you did was start juggling wrenches and screwdrivers the second he left.  Sorry if I wasn't more clear. 

I put that in the OP well after the first page.

There is no reason for anybody to come in here and bash a service or talk about how they like XBL when all i am doing is giving people a heads up on a discount.  This is something that can be avoided and people could not help them selves from coming in here and trying to start an argument.  

Bought! how long until I get my code?

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I see deals like this all the time. I honestly wonder how many people actually have to spend the full $60 for Gold.

Sorry Amp but the bullshit in this thread is just that, I do appreciate your response though.  And my pops would've busted my ass if I didn't listen, so I did ;)

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Attoyou said:
Bought! how long until I get my code?

It took mine about 40 minutes last night.  Just keep checking your email