By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The moderator team here is not doing their job

There's Blue, which was edited, and Larry at the end, but everything in between was pretty stanard fare, Q-T. You can't complain about every little thing that annoys you like it's the end of the world. If you see something, PM a mod, and copy/paste *precisely* what you see as the problem. They may not do anything, but it might just be that the matter wasn't as bad as you think. Doesn't mean you don't have the right to make your voice heard... just don't do it on the main forum. You feed the trolls a lot more than you think when you do this.

Around the Network

I am aware of what's going on. Rest assured that I'm keeping on eye on as many threads as I can, and I am involved with a few of these hot topic threads. Yes, some people make some "out-there" remarks, but I do not want to go on a ban-fest, or constantly threaten to ban. I will if I have to, but I would like to keep things on-topic. If someone makes an outrageous remark, sometimes the best solution is to simply ignore him. And if things don't improve, then somebody gets in trouble. By the way, the 1st quote you provided, and possibly the 3rd were made in jest...with no harm meant to anyone.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

so in just the moderator's are doing they're job..if they took everything to heart and didnt have the patience alot of us would get banned with ease..good thing these mod's are acually the mod's of this site and not some of the 5 year olds on this site who cant take alittle heat.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Here's your answer: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=2211

The problem is that 50% of the time that someone reports the thread to a moderator, the post is not in violation of everything, taking up our time. .... And 80% of the useless reports are made by Quantumn-Tarantino There I got it off my chest. Soon, I'll start some more bannings, but I haven't seen the forums too bad lately.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

How many people had me in mind when advocating this thread? lol.

The forums are doing a lot better than they were 4 weeks ago. Even the people who haven't been banned have shaped up a bit IMO.

mrstickball said:
The problem is that 50% of the time that someone reports the thread to a moderator, the post is not in violation of everything, taking up our time. .... And 80% of the useless reports are made by Quantumn-Tarantino There I got it off my chest. Soon, I'll start some more bannings, but I haven't seen the forums too bad lately.

hehe.

With the new Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft boards, though, I'm afraid people are going to go console-bashing crazy, and we'll lose all our progress.  If things go COMPLETELY crazy, I might just lose hope and leave.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

someone said somthing bad about my beloved wii???? nooooooo!

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!

it hurts!...it really really hurts!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

mrstickball said:

When a moderator makes a personal attack, should that person be a moderator anymore?

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play