By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The moderator team here is not doing their job

I'd say it depends...if people actually care, then maybe he should "take a break" for a while or something.  Perhaps a vote on whether or not he can stay as a mod.  It's ioi's decision ultimately.  Who's attacking whom?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

@QT - loook loook he's crying again!!!!

Also, yes the console specific boards are not going to help anything. Just want it in writing I was against them when they were first purposed.

He attacked me, insinuating, i am reporting non offending posts constantly.

If he has an issue with it, it should be done in private, airing it publically, is highly offensive, and a breach of privacy.

Report a Post is Private, and should remain such, garbage LIKE this is why people here believe the moderator team here is... Lacking at best, ineffective and dangerous at worst.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

We could maybe use a few more moderators, but for the most part, I think things are under control.

There are some people that will just bash the Wii, PS3, 360 no matter how many times they're told not to. They'll get banned eventually, but banning someone instantly or locking threads left and right is going to kill this site.

We're all adults here, and hopefully forum-posters are mature enough to listen to us few moderators. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

This is what I think the problem is, the PS3 fans post something which is so damned bias and then the Wii fans reply in hordes and a flame war happens.

I would be fine if they just posted information on their games, they do have a few that make me kinda jealous, but then they always ruin it by saying something like "Meet the game that will make all the Wii fans jealous", or something else like that. Am I supposed to ignore that?

My opinion on what the mods could do when they see this kind of a thread. They should modify the contents of the thread and its title to just be something much more straight forward. Then delete all of the flame replies by the Wii and Sony fans and post what you have done to keep the peace and tell them to keep things on topic from now on.