By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who do you think should play Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider movie reboot?

Who should play the new Lara?

Jennifer Lawrence 27 45.00%

Other (please post) 29 48.33%

Total:56

Camilla, she played an amazing Lara in the new TR

Around the Network

shailene woodley

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

It doesn't really matter who's gonna play her - as long as she moans, sobs and whines and then she kills several dozens people in gruesomest possible way, with blood splattering all over the screen, it should be great modern piece of entertainment, just like the game is.

/end sarcasm

JazzB1987 said:

Actress Camilla Luddington

She should since she is quite hot  and is the voice actress for Lara Croft in the new game :)

So it would make more sense than some random famous chick like Angelina Jolie.

But Angelina is stealing äh saving the children!!!With more money she could take in even more of them!!

I would like to see Ellen Page

whoopi goldberg

Around the Network

Zooey Deschanel....clearly

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Lyndsy Fonseca is the perfect Lara. There is a lot of fan support for her on reddit.

HM would go to Elizabeth Olsen.

Evangeline Lilly would make a good Lara Croft.

To pull off Lara, you'd need to look good smelly and dirty, and she does look good when acting as Kate Austen in Lost.

That said, the voice actress for the new Lara Croft did an incredible job and I'd choose her to play Lara as well. 

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Remember her?

Rhona Mitra, right looks, right attitude, natural and sexy english accent. A Tomb Raider reboot will hardly hinge upon fantastic acting anyways...