By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who do you think should play Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider movie reboot?

Who should play the new Lara?

Jennifer Lawrence 27 45.00%

Other (please post) 29 48.33%

Total:56

With Crystal Dynamics planning on rebooting the Tomb Raider film franchise ala the game, which star would you like to see play Lara?

In my opinion it's a no-brainer - Jennifer Lawrence FTW.  The resemblance is uncanny; she was made for this role.

Any other suggestions?

Around the Network

Angelina Jolie again :D

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Nathan Fillion.

thekitchensink said:
Angelina Jolie again :D

As Lara's mom maybe?  :P

Dear Lara Croft,

I know what I want to eat for breakfast every morning......

*O yeah sorry on topic.......one of the answer could be http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/jennifer-lawrence-wallpaper.jpg

Hair color needs to change a bit.

*No to Angelina jolie

Around the Network

Actress Camilla Luddington

She should since she is quite hot  and is the voice actress for Lara Croft in the new game :)

So it would make more sense than some random famous chick like Angelina Jolie.

camilla

JazzB1987 said:

Actress Camilla Luddington

Her too! 

No, not Jennifer Lawrence.

Kate Beckinsale. And I will shoot anyone (figuratively) who says she's too old. She's hot, she's fit and she does action movies better than Jen Lawrence. Yeah I like Underworld, over all, better than Hunger Games, and that includes the books.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Jennifer Garner

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.