By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who do you think should play Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider movie reboot?

Who should play the new Lara?

Jennifer Lawrence 27 45.00%

Other (please post) 29 48.33%

Total:56
JoeTheBro said:

Yuck I hate Jennifer Lawrence. What's with everyone's creepy obsession for her?

Yep, I'm secretly Jack Nicholson...

Honestly, I wasn't too big on Jennifer Lawrence at first when she got all that attention for Winter's Bone, but after The Hunger Games I found her attractive. As Axum said, after seeing her in interviews I find her very likable.

JoeTheBro said:

Honestly I'd prefer this.

*monster picture*

Hey man, to each their own. Glad to know there's someone out there for everyone, I guess.

Around the Network

Metrium said:
Megan Fox, and the movie should be directed by Michael Bay, that's a winning recipee!

Agreed. And the movie can be set on pluto.

ANYWAY my pick is Larisa Oleynik

HoloDust said:
It doesn't really matter who's gonna play her - as long as she moans, sobs and whines and then she kills several dozens people in gruesomest possible way, with blood splattering all over the screen, it should be great modern piece of entertainment, just like the game is.

/end sarcasm

You have something against A Game of Thrones?  Philistine.

ashley greene? although her imdb isnt that impressive, just a bunch of twilight titles

Around the Network

It should be a British actress. Why not Camilla Luddington herself, the actual actress of the game.

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone for twilight girl? Lol!

Not even as a joke suggestion should this appear in this thread.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I think it should be an English born actress. Jeniffer Lawrence looks the part, but I'm sure there's an English woman that could do the job just as well and do it naturally.

How about Emilia Clarke?

She could play the age of Lara in the latest game well.

Or Hayley Atwell?

She would be good as Lara in her prime.

Both are good enough actors to be trusted with the character.

pokoko said:
HoloDust said:
It doesn't really matter who's gonna play her - as long as she moans, sobs and whines and then she kills several dozens people in gruesomest possible way, with blood splattering all over the screen, it should be great modern piece of entertainment, just like the game is.

/end sarcasm

Nope, on the contrary, I like GoT very much - I do however have everything against this new Dumb Raider game, as big fan of original TR.

HoloDust said:
pokoko said:
HoloDust said:

/end sarcasm

Nope, on the contrary, I like GoT very much - I do however have everything against this new Dumb Raider game, as big fan of original TR.

Glad to hear it! I find it refreshing that not everyone wants modern games to play like a Michael Bay movie (Transformers was cool and all but I don't want every movie to be like that).

And Game of Thrones is awesome, one of the new stars in season 3 lives just a couple of miles from my house!