By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

enjoying the game alot, working on some gear and doing some quests right now.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
UncleScrooge said:

Not sure if that belongs here but I'll just ask: I just got the 3DS XL + Monster Hunter bundle. I transferred my old data over to the new 3DS XL. But how can I copy Monster Hunter back to my "old" SD card?
Currently it looks like this:

"Old" SD Card (8GB):
- Everything except Monster Hunter on it
- Now inside my new 3DS XL

"New" SD Card (4GB, bundled with the XL and with Monster Hunter on it):
- Monster Hunter Ultimate game + save data
- Currently NOT inside my new XL because everything else is on the other card

So how can I copy Monster Hunter (game + save file) over to the "old" SD card? All I can find online are guides how to transfer everything over at once to an empty card. I tried to simply copy the file over to the other card (there's only one game file on the 4GB card so I guess it was the game - but the folder's name is 000B4...something so I had to guess) but that didn't work.

In case anyone knows: Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible. Not unless you copy everything across!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

asqarkabab said:

yeah but its the Same game on ps2 wii and ps3 has it something that is better in this version is there something that justifies to buy it for 60 bucks ? i want to try it along the line

Well, the main content of MH are big monsters. MH3U doubles the number of big monsters compared with Tri (and therefore basically the play-time). Also it adds more weapons, as each weapon plays different that also make the replayability better. There is a reason why people count the playtime in hundreds of hours and not few easily break thousand of gaming hours.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Conegamer said:

Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible. Not unless you copy everything across!

Luckily I could redownload the game. But the save file is gone for good so I had to start over again. Well, in the end what doesn't kill you... makes you a stronger hunter, right?

Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

Edit: he just gets infinite fucking reuses of that cheap-ass auto-heal. Oh, sure, i could beat any game if i had infinite auto-heal. That's called Game Shark you fucking assface. Whoever designed him can burn in hell for all eternity.

You know, I've missed your rants since Lunatic on FE

No his rants were from Hard mode, he never tried Lunatic.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
UncleScrooge said:
Conegamer said:

Luckily I could redownload the game. But the save file is gone for good so I had to start over again. Well, in the end what doesn't kill you... makes you a stronger hunter, right?

I guess so. Fortunately you hadn't put in over 100 hours though, right? 

Also, I think the Tri servers close down on Friday. Sad times...

As you can see in the OP, I will host today a game for online-newbs and newbs in general in europe. It starts 20.00 CET=19.00 UTC/GMT. I see Cone had put Robotechhaven in there, but he is from the US?

Anyways, if you want to join, talk to Neko (the Felyne at the pier the Argosy stops if it is in town). Choose network-mode. I think I take one of the free for all worlds and make a room named VGC and with the passwd VGC or so. I post details here as I open the room, but you should be able to find the game over the friendlist, if you befriended me. My NNID is in the sig.

It starts in Tanzia, that has two areas: Marina and Tavern. Marina has a smithy and neko that can help you organize your farm and fishing fleet while away from Moga. tavern has - a tavern and the guild with shop and access to quests and arena. Both areas have your object-box with all stuff.

I think I will start with the Great Jaggi, everyone should be able to do this and we can learn how working together works. After that we can talk about which quest we take next.

Hmm, Cone, you are european, right? Will you join today?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
As you can see in the OP, I will host today a game for online-newbs and newbs in general in europe. It starts 20.00 CET=19.00 UTC/GMT. I see Cone had put Robotechhaven in there, but he is from the US?

Anyways, if you want to join, talk to Neko (the Felyne at the pier the Argosy stops if it is in town). Choose network-mode. I think I take one of the free for all worlds and make a room named VGC and with the passwd VGC or so. I post details here as I open the room, but you should be able to find the game over the friendlist, if you befriended me. My NNID is in the sig.

It starts in Tanzia, that has two areas: Marina and Tavern. Marina has a smithy and neko that can help you organize your farm and fishing fleet while away from Moga. tavern has - a tavern and the guild with shop and access to quests and arena. Both areas have your object-box with all stuff.

I think I will start with the Great Jaggi, everyone should be able to do this and we can learn how working together works. After that we can talk about which quest we take next.

Hmm, Cone, you are european, right? Will you join today?

I'm from the UK, so yes. Sadly the game STILL hasn't come yet but I'll update if anything changes.

I just finished doing mining for materials and now have Rathian armor. Now I feel okay doing the 3 Star quests.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
I just finished doing mining for materials and now have Rathian armor. Now I feel okay doing the 3 Star quests.

Rathian armour is so useful for the lower level quests, because its good but pretty easy to get. Good choice.