By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339
tbone51 said:
How do we play together online, srry im a noob at MH3U

talk o the cat at the lower left of town hes sitting on a barrel i think. Select the multpliyer tavern or marina. then once your there talk to the cat again and select att the bottom network mode. you can select lobbies and stuff from there. 

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
tbone51 said:

talk o the cat at the lower left of town hes sitting on a barrel i think. Select the multpliyer tavern or marina. then once your there talk to the cat again and select att the bottom network mode. you can select lobbies and stuff from there. 

thankz!!! I played some wit bro! If anybody wants to play some in an hour or two im down!

c0rd said:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2013/03/20/monster-hunter-3u-update-data-transfer-and-3ds-online-tool

Update available on Friday. Oh well, time to go 5* offline

Oh great, at the right time for european release. So I can buy both. As I travel to watch movies on a movie-festival this weekend I can play on the train. Yay!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

tbone51 said:
Mad55 said:
tbone51 said:

thankz!!! I played some wit bro! If anybody wants to play some in an hour or two im down!

Yeah it seems like a bit of a lengthy and laborious procedure unfortunately. Over-complicated.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Probably won't be until next weekend. I need to at least build an initial armor set, get past Great Jaggi and maybe Pecco...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Probably won't be until next weekend. I need to at least build an initial armor set, get past Great Jaggi and maybe Pecco...

Makes sense. I know that I liked to do the main quest to its completion (so defeat Ceadus) before even touching online. Why it was a bit dull doing all the easy low-level quests in the early online stuff.

Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

Makes sense. I know that I liked to do the main quest to its completion (so defeat Ceadus) before even touching online. Why it was a bit dull doing all the easy low-level quests in the early online stuff.

how can it be dull? I just do it while waiting for people to join my channel, then once they join, they'd cue up lagi, rathian, etc etc while I'm still HR1 then I'd queue my main quests lol, got mad loot already :D. Still have to kill lagi to clear HR1 though :( People are still having trouble with it since the game just came out apparently, I wish it was 3 deaths per character and not total because while I don't die, others can T_T

dahuman said:
Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

how can it be dull? I just do it while waiting for people to join my channel, then once they join, they'd cue up lagi, rathian, etc etc while I'm still HR1 then I'd queue my main quests lol, got mad loot already :D. Still have to kill lagi to clear HR1 though :( People are still having trouble with it since the game just came out apparently, I wish it was 3 deaths per character and not total because while I don't die, others can T_T

I always felt as though that was sorta the point. Made you have to look after the other characters who you were hunting with more, and it made you feel real bad if you did die because you're letting everyone else down.

Conegamer said:
dahuman said:
Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

I always felt as though that was sorta the point. Made you have to look after the other characters who you were hunting with more, and it made you feel real bad if you did die because you're letting everyone else down.

Not at the level where I have items to heal everybody yet lol, always sucks at the start then gets really good once HR RANK goes into like the 30s-40s usually.

And last night's online session ^_^b:

Watch live video from Totally Random on TwitchTV