By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

Shit. I've been playing this on the 3DS for 3-4 hours, and only now realized the transfer option to Wii U isn't out yet? Or am I missing something?

Laame. My TV is free and I wanted to try it out, oh well. Hope it comes up soon, will suck if I'm stuck offline for any longer than, uh, tomorrow.

I'll give my Wii U name out when I can get it, I'm free this week so I'll probably go nuts on this. I'm quite good at videogames, but for the series I only have about ~80 hours on MH3 (I think? been a while). Great Sword main, EST zone

Around the Network

So tonight was a pretty good night in general, was pretty much farming pekos at the end with some good peeps, pretty sure I can build a full set already, just need to hunt for bugs D:

Watch live video from Totally Random on TwitchTV

c0rd said:

Shit. I've been playing this on the 3DS for 3-4 hours, and only now realized the transfer option to Wii U isn't out yet? Or am I missing something?

It's not from the start? Probably one of the patches then. Interesting info.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Conegamer said:
3nix said:
As I write this I'm in class lol. When I get home the first thing I have to do is add all you guys for the WiiU and 3DS, but I will still be on.

It's tricky to get the time zone changes nailed down, I think this could be quite the problem.

I mean, it's gone midnight over here!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5176529

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

Mnementh said:
Conegamer said:
3nix said:
As I write this I'm in class lol. When I get home the first thing I have to do is add all you guys for the WiiU and 3DS, but I will still be on.

It's tricky to get the time zone changes nailed down, I think this could be quite the problem.

Nice!

But there's no GMT...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Mnementh said:
Conegamer said:
3nix said:

Nice!

But there's no GMT...

GMT=UTC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Mean_Time

Otakumegane said:
We need a timetable on the frontpage or something....

Anyways I still need to grind up so i'll be doing that. Great Jaggi here I come.

Put a timetable up. Didn't realise that UTC was GMT until now. The more you know!

Also, did anyone actually go hunting last night? The next scheduled hunt which we'd decided upon earlier in the thread was tomorrow at 8PM CST, if that's good with everyone.

You know what the best part of this game is? That you can speak directly through the mic on the Gamepad. I can't wait to play this with Mr Khan and hear him scream like a little girl when a Rathalos shows up.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I have to look more into the time zones so we can work together because those online hunts are already not easy. Hunting the qurupeco was not easy because it kept calling the rathian lol, but we killed it. I would highly recommend spending at least like 5 to 7 hours playing offline to get better equipment. Fought the royal Ludroth as well Mad55 attacks were bouncing off and normal Infinite S1 bullets weren't doing any justice :p. In the end Mad55 died (I think) and there was about 1 minute left AND I got teamed by little ludroths.

3nix said:
I have to look more into the time zones so we can work together because those online hunts are already not easy. Hunting the qurupeco was not easy because it kept calling the rathian lol, but we killed it. I would highly recommend spending at least like 5 to 7 hours playing offline to get better equipment. Fought the royal Ludroth as well Mad55 attacks were bouncing off and normal Infinite S1 bullets weren't doing any justice :p. In the end Mad55 died (I think) and there was about 1 minute left AND I got teamed by little ludroths.

Yeah I think that playing offline to at least get one person with good equipment would be best. What I did with Tri.