By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what annoys you the most on here?

what do you like more?

pizza 41 45.05%

burgers 22 24.18%

fried chicken 19 20.88%

see results 9 9.89%

Total:91
man-bear-pig said:
Pezus. Some users are bad because they spam, some users are bad because they are consistantly negative about certain platforms, but pezus is much worse than these users, because he is a terrible user in every conceivable way.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Michael-5 has been hired to clean things up in the database. Also gamewise.co will be links in some ways soon and things will be a bit better.

But he hasn't been given enough power to make any substantial changes to the database.  At least, that's what he's saying

And that's great and all, but I signed up as a user of VGChartz, not gamewise :P

man-bear-pig said:
Pezus. Some users are bad because they spam, some users are bad because they are consistantly negative about certain platforms, but pezus is much worse than these users, because he is a terrible user in every conceivable way.

What you said applies more to your own behaviour than it ever does to Pezus to be honest!

What annoys me most, is the fact that the game database doesn't get updated that much anymore :(

People claiming that other fans are "the worst" when this is clearly not the case (the different groups simply have their 15 minutes of clamor every now and then, this goes in cycles). The very first response in this thread gives that very sentiment life, once again.

The trolling isn't as blatant and obvious as it was before but there's certainly a lot of it.

Another thing that annoys me; users who are getting banned right and left that never learn and keep on trolling and flaming and then start threads to whine about the mods and regulations.

bananaking21 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
The lack of "no pants" time.

i agree! i will include this is the OP right away!

My task is done!

I can now leave this world knowing I made a difference!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
Somini said:
man-bear-pig said:

What you said applies more to your own behaviour than it ever does to Pezus to be honest!

No it doesn't, you imbecile.

-this user was moderated for this post by amp316

man-bear-pig said:
Somini said:
man-bear-pig said:

That reply is a good measure for the level of your intelligence!

Somini said:
man-bear-pig said:
Somini said:
man-bear-pig said:

That reply is a good measure for the level of your intelligence!

Make a thread as good as his Halo4-Sales-prediction-thread and then come back judging his intelligence.

spurgeonryan said:
People who reply to nearly every post in their threads. There are about 3-4 culprits on this site who do this. Sadly I like three of them.

Well, if you do, then what's not to love? =D

spurgeonryan said:
People who reply to nearly every post in their threads. There are about 3-4 culprits on this site who do this. Sadly I like three of them.

im one of those people but honestly i make a thread to talk about something, so its only logical i reply to them