By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crytek nearly launched Crysis 3 on WiiU but it had to die

Well considering most the rumors on WiiU and PS4 have been accurate, then it isn't so hard to believe that the rumor on Origin is not. Therefore this is the best reason we have atm.

Around the Network

Imagine that EA releases it and somehow it sells well. Now that would be a problem.

think-man said:
Nintendo don't want third party support I guess.....

Yeah, foolish Nintendo. They should have given EA control of their online system so they wouldn't be pissed.

*Rolls eyes*

Play4Fun said:
think-man said:
Nintendo don't want third party support I guess.....

Yeah, foolish Nintendo. They should have given EA control of their online system so they wouldn't be pissed.

*Rolls eyes*

Damn Straight!

Player2 said:

Imagine that EA releases it and somehow it sells well. Now that would be a problem.

It won't considering if you purchased Crysis 3 you could get a free Crysis 1 download on the other systems. So most multi console owners who wanted crysis already have it i would say.

Around the Network

yup EA butt hurt!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

But I thought companies were perfectly logical money making machines

I LOVE ICELAND!

z101 said:
AgentZorn said:

Nintendo refused Origin. That's my only guess.

Yes, that is all about it.

Or maybe big games like CoD/ME/AC all bombed on the WiiU and the preorders of NFS are non existent?

I mean we can blame the lack of Origin support as much as we want, but when will we start blaming the atrocious sales of 3rd party games?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

wasn't going to sell anyway

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

hunter_alien said:
z101 said:
AgentZorn said:

Nintendo refused Origin. That's my only guess.

Yes, that is all about it.

Or maybe big games like CoD/ME/AC all bombed on the WiiU and the preorders of NFS are non existent?

I mean we can blame the lack of Origin support as much as we want, but when will we start blaming the atrocious sales of 3rd party games?

While this might be true, the game was pretty much ready to launch, so it sounds to me that the losses have already been made and even if the WiiU version sold poorly they could've reduced the losses a tiny bit.