By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Did my girlfriend cheat on me?

happydolphin said:
dahuman said:

4 years, too late for that in a general sense, that's more a 6 months thing.

Assuming she cheated with one guy and was going on her second, I would assume (as a girl profile on a dating site) she's been on there for not even over a month.

For girls, it's that easy. I know because I made a female profile lol.

I know it's easier for women to get laid :P I just see no point in the guy getting butthurt any more in this situation, and if it's the 4th year, ideally, bail, bail now!

Around the Network

Never believe someone who was caught.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

dahuman said:

I know it's easier for women to get laid :P I just see no point in the guy getting butthurt any more in this situation, and if it's the 4th year, ideally, bail, bail now!

:) If after 4 years she's unsatisfied, imagine with another woman, in a marriage, with all the frustrations it entails. Women are not superbeings, if luigi has problems pleasing or being in touch with his woman's fantasies, he will get nowhere (unless he were cripple in which case she'd have to love him just that way, but even then he could work on it by talking to her about sex and giving oral or something).

All I'm saying is the 4 years just strengthens my point, he needs to get in touch with her sexual desires and work on himself, and tell her that if she has any issues that she should tell him right away. Some people just aren't ready to do that, or the relationship doesn't foster it. It needs to be worked on in the end.

happydolphin said:
dahuman said:

:) If after 4 years she's unsatisfied, imagine with another woman, in a marriage, with all the frustrations it entails. Women are not superbeings, if luigi has problems pleasing or being in touch with his woman's fantasies, he will get nowhere (unless he were cripple in which case she'd have to love him just that way, but even then he could work on it by talking to her about sex and giving oral or something).

All I'm saying is the 4 years just strengthens my point, he needs to get in touch with her sexual desires and work on himself, and tell her that if she has any issues that she should tell him right away. Some people just aren't ready to do that, or the relationship doesn't foster it. It needs to be worked on in the end.

That's why my original advice is awesome?

happydolphin said:
dahuman said:

Just because what he is doing with her isn't working doesn't mean what he does with the woman he marries won't work. What I did with my ex worked like mad, I don't necessarily in any way expect that to work out just as well with my next gf.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

@dahuman. Like I said though, this is all still new and he can follow your advice while trying to make things better. If he can't, then he just can't.

So I prefer mine, but yours is good too! Better than some others.

Baalzamon said:
Unless you are only in it for the sex, why are you even asking this question? The mere fact that she even felt the need to ever go on a dating website while you were in her life is all the reason one should need to say it is done with.

Why wouldn't she just break up with you? I'll tell you what my ex told me about this (it wasn't cause she cheated on me, just me asking her why women cheat in general...lets just say it made me wonder what the hell else goes through their heads).

A) You have been gone (such as overseas at war, etc) for a long time, and the woman is merely doing it for companionship. It doesn't actually mean anything between her and the man, and she may even be imagining that she is doing it with you (pretty disturbing, huh?)

B) In the woman's mind, the relationship is over. Yea, she may still be telling you that she loves you, and acting like you are in a relationship, but she simply doesn't have the balls to actually break up with you. So since the relationship is "over," she sees absolutely no problem with doing things with other men (also pretty disturbing, eh?)

So ponder those, and realize that I think a lot of cheating involving women has to do with the woman being too pussy to actually break up with you.

Great post, but at bold, she probably still likes something about the relationship. He needs to consider that and get all the facts before jumping to conclusions.

Baalzamon said:

Just because what he is doing with her isn't working doesn't mean what he does with the woman he marries won't work. What I did with my ex worked like mad, I don't necessarily in any way expect that to work out just as well with my next gf.

Just with OP, I can tell he hasn't even gotten that far in thinking "did I please her?". At least not with the way he told OP and the way he answered our posts.

You tried, but did he? That's my question. Love is great, but remember we are human and we have sexual cravings. He can't starve her and expect her to be faithful, there might just be some kind of disconnect (communication problem or lack of sexual insight).

That aside I agree with you, but this at least is foundational, he has to have some kind of sexual understanding with her.

The only exception to this is if she was some kind of saint, which is becomming more and more uncommon in our day and age.

Does no one read the OP properly ?

"HIM: So how many guys have you slept with that are hotter than I?

HER: maybe two"

Doesn't mean it's just two guys.

I think you two should part ways for definite. I think you should also delete the conversation you have printed here. You have both self respect (leave her) and respect for others (delete that conversation).

The PS5 Exists. 

Barozi said:

Does no one read the OP properly ?

"HIM: So how many guys have you slept with that are hotter than I?

HER: maybe two"

Doesn't mean it's just two guys.

It's a bit of an expression in english. It more means that she was nervous about talking about it than that she was lying, but still you could have something. I just wouldn't put too much weight on that.

Also, sex may be hard to define, for example she may have had oral sex, but not full sex, that kind of thing.

@bold. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Maybe then has to do with how hot she judges him.

Yeah, that's pretty bad, unless she has a good hot to homeley sex ratio, or has really high standards.