By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Did my girlfriend cheat on me?

A girl and I were in a closed relationship and I know her for almost four years. I saw a dating site conversation that revealed she had agreed to sleep with a total pervert. I even found her at the location where they planned to meet. He never showed up but attempted cheating is still cheating. She told me that she wasn't really going to sleep with him but should I believe her and if not, should I forgive her? This is the basic gist of the conversation:

HIM: Beautiful girl like you should've been snatched up a long time ago. Wanna make out sometime this week?

HER: ok

HIM: Wanna come over to my house this Friday and make love?

HER: I'm free on Friday. If you want we can go for coffee or something I don't go to people's houses if I've never met them before.

HIM: Wanna make love in my house after coffee?

HER: ok maybe

HIM: Cool. What's your phone number?

HER: [insert number]

HIM: When and where do you wanna meet today?

HER: what about 4 at starbucks?

HIM: Okay. What Starbucks?

HER: [insert location]

HIM: Sounds good. Still wanna make love at my house after?

HER: maybe

HIM: Why maybe?

HER: because I dont know you very well

HIM: So what would I have to do?

HER: nothing

HIM: If you acknowledge that I am the nice guy that I am after coffee, would that "maybe" be a "yes?"

HER: yeah I guess

HIM: Guess or for sure?

HER: for sure

HIM: Perfect! How do you feel about open relationships?

HER: they are fine sometimes

HIM: Are you good at giving blow jobs?

HER: i dont know

HIM: Out of all the guys you've slept with, how many have given you an orgasm?

HER: only one

HIM: Babe, tonight I'll be giving you multiple orgasms. What do you think about that?

HER: that would be good

HIM: So how many guys have you slept with that are hotter than I?

HER: maybe two

HIM: See you at 4:00 babe.

HER: bye

Around the Network

yup thats cheating

Yes, of course it is. Even just saying that is enough.

Thats not cheating, thats SEXTING!

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
yup thats cheating

She told me she wasn't really going to sleep with him. Should I believe her? Why would she lie to him and even try to meet him though?

pretty much yeah

sounds like she thinks you are boring and suck in bed, I'd just break up with her and then go take some classes or read on how to perform better etc and find somebody that finds you more interesting in general.

I would be giving her the boot.

Yeah, If shes your Girlfriend, she shouln't be on a Dating site in the first place, Sorry man, But if you got the proof, She is a Cheater, If I where You, I'd bang her one last time for the fun of it, Then dump her, lol And find the dudes adress and Break his car windows for shits and giggles.
But that's just me I'm Vengeful like that :P