By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Did my girlfriend cheat on me?

Dude, seriously. Relationships are all about trust and you clearly don't trust her any more. It's like, "oh no need to be upset, I didn't kill your son. Sure, I fired, but I missed, so it's all good". Yeah, not really.

It's not even like she was drunk or vulnerable in a moment. She clearly went for it with a random dude. Doesn't get much worse than that.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
luigiman5555 said:

Then why did she meet him? He only wanted to sleep with her. She also told me she was going to sleep with him because he asked her to but then told me she wasn't really going to. The excuse actually changed a few times. If I was doing my job poorly then break up with me instead of cheating. It's as simple as that.

Luigi, have you ever been on a dating site?

The simple truth is that often you meet people but nothing happens because there is no chemistry. That's what she means by she wasn't really going to. She wasn't really going to unless the guy was a bombshell and she wanted to satisfy her fantasies with him. It would have been exceptional rather than expected.

If she didn't break up with you instead of cheating, it means there's something about you she still wants. So you need to revise the contract or pull out then work on yourself.

So you agree that there was a chance she would've slept with him if he had shown up? That's still cheating. She told me very clearly the week prior that she still didn't want to kiss other guys. She told me that she still only wanted to sleep with me and everything seemed fine. She also told me that I was the best guy she ever slept with. Now I think she was just manipulating me because she wanted to sleep with a bunch of guys inclduing me. All she had to do was break up or convince me to be in an open relationship with her if she didn't want to be in a closed relationship with me anymore.

I think you're just being paranoid. If you don't get it under control and fast, you're going to ruin this great relationship.

These things are touchy.

happydolphin said:
You can be sure that more and more girls are going the route of open sex, so you need to adapt with the times if you're looking for a closed relationship. The market is getting competitive :P

To my questions above, does she like you, do you like her (apart from sex, are there feelings)?

Everything was perfect the week prior. She wants open sex? Then don't agree to be in a closed relationship with me. If we were in an open relationship then I wouldn't have cared at all.

Around the Network
Kuramakun said:
Yeah, If shes your Girlfriend, she shouln't be on a Dating site in the first place, Sorry man, But if you got the proof, She is a Cheater, If I where You, I'd bang her one last time for the fun of it, Then dump her, lol And find the dudes adress and Break his car windows for shits and giggles.
But that's just me I'm Vengeful like that :P

Wait, what? How is it his fault? Seriously. That could be you and a random girl. She's the only one to blame.

luigiman5555 said:

So you agree that there was a chance she would've slept with him if he had shown up? That's still cheating. She told me very clearly the week prior that she still didn't want to kiss other guys. She told me that she still only wanted to sleep with me and everything seemed fine. She also told me that I was the best guy she ever slept with. Now I think she was just manipulating me because she wanted to sleep with a bunch of guys inclduing me. All she had to do was break up or convince me to be in an open relationship with her if she didn't want to be in a closed relationship with me anymore.

I have only bad advice Luigi, but what I do try to offer is information if I can so tread lightely with me.

Yes, she was clearly going there with the intent of cheating, had the guy been really mr. perfect (sweet and sexy).

You have to ask yourself the question. Why would she tell you nice things and tell you everything was fine when it wasn't? What do you have that she wants, and why is she lying to you?

You're asking me why she didn't break up or try to convince you, there ARE reasons, we just don't know what they are.

Baalz thinks she's too pussy, I can't buy that. You guys have been together for 4 years. Either she wants to keep the relationship, might hope for engagement, thinks you're good, enjoys the intimacy, but something is wrong in your sex life and she is not comfortable mentioning it, otherwise she would have asked you about open relationships. She probably assumes you're against it and feels uneasy talking to you about it.

Imho there is a communication and sexual disconnect.

badgenome said:
I think you're just being paranoid. If you don't get it under control and fast, you're going to ruin this great relationship.

How can a great relationship include cheating? She even said she was only going to sleep with him because he asked her to BEFORE saying she wasn't really going to sleep with him. I can't trust her ever again.

naruball said:
Kuramakun said:
Yeah, If shes your Girlfriend, she shouln't be on a Dating site in the first place, Sorry man, But if you got the proof, She is a Cheater, If I where You, I'd bang her one last time for the fun of it, Then dump her, lol And find the dudes adress and Break his car windows for shits and giggles.
But that's just me I'm Vengeful like that :P

Wait, what? How is it his fault? Seriously. That could be you and a random girl. She's the only one to blame.

Unless perv knew that they were in a closed relationship, then he'd also be to blame.

An attempt to cheat is still cheating... dump her ass and move on. Not worth your time!

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179