By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Did my girlfriend cheat on me?

Bitch is cheating fuck her off, that's some massive disrespect on her behalf if she wants 2 run around and be a whore and catch hepatitis alphabet off dirty cunts the sluts not worth your time, Keep your pimp hand strong.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Around the Network

Sorry I stood her up. I was stuck in traffic.

Anyway, if I were in your shoes, I'd cut my losses. Some women are sneaky as can be and you just have no way of knowing. They're master manipulators and you can't see it because you're so in love and so busy trying to make it work. Nothing to really think about. She's interested in meeting someone else. She's not the one.

The guy sounds like a complete creep and not only should she not be on a site like that but she also did not ignore him and also tried seeing him. No she technically didnt do anything with him but i bet you that they would have. I would ditch her in heartbeat. 6.4 billion people in this world so ill throw away one person in a heartbeat.

That.... That conversation can't be real. No body talks like that.....

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

tbone51 said:
Thats not cheating, thats SEXTING!

But she went to meet him.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
naruball said:
Kuramakun said:
Yeah, If shes your Girlfriend, she shouln't be on a Dating site in the first place, Sorry man, But if you got the proof, She is a Cheater, If I where You, I'd bang her one last time for the fun of it, Then dump her, lol And find the dudes adress and Break his car windows for shits and giggles.
But that's just me I'm Vengeful like that :P

Wait, what? How is it his fault? Seriously. That could be you and a random girl. She's the only one to blame.

Unless perv knew that they were in a closed relationship, then he'd also be to blame.

Agreed. If he knew, he's also to be blamed, what makes him a perv?

HesAPooka said:

That.... That conversation can't be real. No body talks like that.....

You'd be surprised how well being a douche works.

NYANKS said:
First, who talks like that? That has to be the most rude and direct conversation ever lol

Some of you have probably never tried dating through online sites. Most conversations do go like that. Then again most of you are dudes, so you must not have experienced it yourselves.

Hey, which website was it? I'm just curious......

dump her

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA