By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Willem Dafoe to star alongside Ellen Page in Beyond: Two Souls (coming October 8th)

Tagged games:

o.m.g. how did they hold onto this information for so long. i love dafoe!

Around the Network

i want to play this it looks like a very different experience, and Dafoe is Great!

"Use the force Harry!" 

- Chronicles of Narnia : The antichrist.

Definetely buying this. Loved all QD games.

Good releasedate! Definetly getting that steelbook!

Around the Network

Great! I like both actors. Can't wait to play the game, especially if it comes from Quantic Dream.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Yeah, Sergeant Elias.

CGI-Quality said:
BenVTrigger said:
You know I didn't really like Heavy Rain

My curiosity is tingling...

Its not bad for what it is and I understand why a lot of people love it.

But Im a gameplay guy.  I appreciate a good story and love good story in games, but Heavy Rain just had way too little and too shallow of gameplay for me.  I know Beyond will be similar but QD already said there would be a lot more action and gameplay in Beyond than they had in Heavy Rain which sounds good to me.  Also the supernatural vibe for Beyond looks awesome.

BenVTrigger said:
CGI-Quality said:
BenVTrigger said:
You know I didn't really like Heavy Rain

My curiosity is tingling...

Its not bad for what it is and I understand why a lot of people love it.

But Im a gameplay guy.  I appreciate a good story and love good story in games, but Heavy Rain just had way too little and too shallow of gameplay for me.  I know Beyond will be similar but QD already said there would be a lot more action and gameplay in Beyond than they had in Heavy Rain which sounds good to me.  Also the supernatural vibe for Beyond looks awesome.

I agree, they really subdued it compared to Indigo Prophecy which was an awesome game, just wish they didn't screw up the ending.

This looks much more refined to action and even if the gameplay doesn't quite change up much, the excitment will make it great.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(