By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Willem Dafoe to star alongside Ellen Page in Beyond: Two Souls (coming October 8th)

Tagged games:

I wasn't so interested in this game but man, this is tipping me. Willem fucking Dafoe.

Around the Network

I love Dafoe so much.

This just turned into a day 1 purchase.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Mandatory epic scene!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

YE BOYYYYYY

can't wait, B2S will likely be the biggest game released for PS3, other then the Last Guardian.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
can't wait, B2S will likely be the biggest game released for PS3, other then the Last Guardian.

the last of us?? god of war??

Hype meter went up a notch. He is a great actor. He is a great addition to this game.
Hoping for Jodie limited figure.

Oooh I love that guy :)

deadly2choke said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

the last of us?? god of war??

B2S's, tLoU, and the Last guardian are more emotionaly charged games, so GOW doesn't really fit in what i was meaning to say, but yea.

I was wondering if they were going to reveal some other well known actors. It seemed weird to have just Ellen Page and the rest of the cast be unknowns. I would bet we'll have some more news about the cast coming later, perhaps all of them revealed piece by piece.

That spot above the title is getting crowded, lol.