By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BlackB0nd: PS4 Announcement = Wii U a last Gen Ripoff Confirmed

Do you agree with BlackBond?

Yes, the Wii U is now irrelevant 97 36.19%

No, the Wii U is still going strong 110 41.04%

I don't know 13 4.85%

See results 48 17.91%

Total:268

I'm sure many of you know who BlackB0nd is. But for those who don't know him, he's a brutally honest gamer on YouTube. He's never biased and points out the truth 99% of the time. In this video he shares his opinion on PS4'S announcement. He also critisizes the Wii U.

VIDEO BELOW.

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network
FattyDingDong said:

I'm sure many of you know who BlackB0nd is. But for those who don't know Blackb0nd, he's a brutally honest gamer on YouTube. He's never biased and points out the truth 99% of the time. In this video he shares his opinion on PS4'S announcement. He also critisizes the Wii U.

VIDEO BELOW.

Lol what.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

First off, EVERYONE is biased. If the guy is criticizing the Wii U, that's based off of his own personal opinions, thus he's being biased.

Secondly, the notion that Wii U "isn't next gen", is laughable. Just because one console has more powerful hardware than another, does not make the weaker one "NOT next gen". That is not how generations of gaming consoles work. The Dreamcast was "Next Gen" for it's time, despite the other three consoles that followed it ALL being considerably more powerful.

So no, whoever this guy is, he doesn't have "a point". He's just someone else on the internet, sharing his opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

I actually have seen his videos before, and he is heavily biased. He may support his bias with cold hard facts sometimes, but he is one of the more biased people in gaming.

Around the Network

Why post a video of BlackB0nd? He's probably one of the most biased people on youtube.

Nintendo and PC gamer

MDMAlliance said:
I actually have seen his videos before, and he is heavily biased. He may support his bias with cold hard facts sometimes, but he is one of the more biased people in gaming.

Please elaborate. When has he been biased?

Who?

Its all to get viewership, he couldnt care less about nintendo.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Wait, Blackbond being covered on VGC, well, there's always a first time...

I'll say one thing, he and DrTre were going at each others throats. And I'm seeing it shall not end anytime soon.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!