By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BlackB0nd: PS4 Announcement = Wii U a last Gen Ripoff Confirmed

Do you agree with BlackBond?

Yes, the Wii U is now irrelevant 97 36.19%

No, the Wii U is still going strong 110 41.04%

I don't know 13 4.85%

See results 48 17.91%

Total:268
keroncoward said:
think-man said:
keroncoward said:
think-man said:
This guy speaks nothing but the truth.

You should watch his most recent vid claiming Killzone 4 would be unplayable since its hardware cant run it at 60fps. Come back here and tell me if its nothing but the truth.

Seen it, I've watched about 30 of his videos lol what was your point?

LOL ^^ This is my point.....cheers.

:/ I don't get it.

Around the Network
FattyDingDong said:
MDMAlliance said:
I actually have seen his videos before, and he is heavily biased. He may support his bias with cold hard facts sometimes, but he is one of the more biased people in gaming.

Please elaborate. When has he been biased?

Omg are you actually trying to say Bond isnt biased? He's the biggest joke in that gaming community. That's why he always gets ripped apart by people like Shokio and Drtre, who are the real straight shooters on there. They dont call him Quack Bond for nothing lol.

Can I nominate this as one of the stupid threads in vgchartz ?..

who the fuck is blackbond and why should we care?.. does he make video games or consoles? no?.. move along kids.. find another better Nintendoom thread instead!

Well, considering he is disagreeing with the irrefutible fact that the Wii U is an 8th generation console confirms he is both biased and aggressively ignorant.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Two birds with, well, two stones I suppose.

'generation' has nothing to do with power. Your dad may be stronger than you, but you are still in the generation after him. The successor to the Wii is in the generation after the Wii, which is in the generation after the GC etc.

Second, when you quote some random youtube troll, the title should be "attention grabbing quote" - some youtube troll. Giving us the name of the specific troll doesn't really help.

Around the Network

You already got robbed with the Wii, what's the news?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

A system doesn't need high end specs. A man will buy WiiU when it becomes inexpensive with all traditional first party games in HD. A man shall get a PS4 at launch however.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

He's not lying though.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

god damn it, get blackbond off of my vgchartz. the guy is a biased dick who is only on youtube for some cash

Terrible video. No real substance either.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.