By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BlackB0nd: PS4 Announcement = Wii U a last Gen Ripoff Confirmed

Do you agree with BlackBond?

Yes, the Wii U is now irrelevant 97 36.19%

No, the Wii U is still going strong 110 41.04%

I don't know 13 4.85%

See results 48 17.91%

Total:268
GribbleGrunger said:

Well, your post sounds sooo biased, that its very difficult for me to trust you in this one..

Perhaps you are mistaking personal preference for bias then. I bought the PS3 for specific reasons that were not available on the other consoles. I believe Sony when they say they have a ten year lifecycle (they've proved it and it's important for me to know that when I make a purchase). They had Blu-ray which is something I just wanted to have. And their 1st party support is better IMO (not bias, personal taste). And I will never pay for online regardless of how good it is (again, not bias, just financial sense)

I picked the PS4 for reasons other than brand allegiance (fact)

It might sound pretty reasonable in your head, but trust me, you are only lying to yourself.

Around the Network

lol funny how the expected people will agree with him

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Very brutal, I am crying :'(

DieAppleDie said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Well, your post sounds sooo biased, that its very difficult for me to trust you in this one..

Perhaps you are mistaking personal preference for bias then. I bought the PS3 for specific reasons that were not available on the other consoles. I believe Sony when they say they have a ten year lifecycle (they've proved it and it's important for me to know that when I make a purchase). They had Blu-ray which is something I just wanted to have. And their 1st party support is better IMO (not bias, personal taste). And I will never pay for online regardless of how good it is (again, not bias, just financial sense)

It might sound pretty reasonable in your head, but trust me, you are only lying to yourself.

Tell me why I'm lying to myself. I would love to play Alan Wake and Fable. I would love to play Zelda. But there's just not enough on those systems that I'm personally interested in. There's no Blu-ray on the other machines either. You want what I say to be biased because the truth is YOU are the one lying to yourself. If something is more powerful than another then it's not biased to say so.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
DieAppleDie said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Tell me why I'm lying to myself. I would love to play Alan Wake and Fable. I would love to play Zelda. But there's just not enough on those systems that I'm personally interested in. There's no Blu-ray on the other machines either. You want what I say to be biased because the truth is YOU are the one lying to yourself. If something is more powerful than another then it's not biased to say so.

Why are you sitting here trying to explain yourself to him?

I think DieAppleDie is doing that on purpose and its HILARIOUS that he has you jumping through hoops to explain yourself further than needed

XD

but whatever though..

Around the Network

Everyone knows that BlackBOnd is the Walter Cronkite of youtube video game journalism. And if he says that Wii U is a last gen ripoff, then i have no choice but to believe it. Who am i to question that high level of authority? I follow the dear leader until the end, and i never questioned authority so why start now. My own opinion and ideas are irrelevant, i prefer to mindlessly regurgitate other people's bad ideas.

why do people care about what these people say? , fuck em!, go play your gaemz!

Who the hell is this guy? I don't really watch rants on youtube.

I used to watch everybody from that neck of the woods but i don't watch any of it anymore. The only guy around those parts that i can watch is probably Shokio

but i just grew out of that whole youtube drama circle a long time ago

Whether it's a ripoff or not depends entirely on the price disparity between the PS4 and the Wii U.

I dunno how you can call him unbiased. He comes across as a bit of a hater/troll with his "Nintendo clowns" comment. Actually, basically everything he said about Nintendo and its fans came across as hostile and slanted.