Yay 9 50.00%

Horay 1 5.56%

Fiddle Dee 3 16.67%

woot Woot 2 11.11%

Awwh I love you <3 3 16.67%

Total:18
Cold-Flipper said:
RolStoppable said:

Careful. There are people you don't want to be your enemy.

My apologies king Rol

Yeah you might want to apologize.  I mean he can have you beheaded soon if wants O.O

Around the Network

As for king Rol, I request that he take a new avatar befitting of someone wearing the Nintendo Crown.

Something like this.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Mnementh said:
chocoloco said:

This actually reminds me of game of thrones/ A song of fire and ice, with three kings. Nintendo clearly are the Lannisters. inbreeding and all that here!

What? No no no. Nintendo is clearly Targaryen. Lost the former kingdom and is travelling in lands far away (casuals) to gain new armies for getting back into the iron throne. Well, and inbreeding.

I can agree with this. So apperently king rol fornicates with his sister NinPIE to keep the royal blood in this house. 

I claim house Stark for Sony.  since We had the largest kingdom only to be forced into a time under less freedom. The biggest, fierciest and crazy fanboys of winter.

We protect the world from wildlings meaning cell phone and tablet scum of simple, short , stupid and violent lives.

RolStoppable said:
tbone51 said:

Ok if your right about that, then its just 1 thing out of many things i said!

At least it doesn't look like you have as much problems as zero129. My recent conversation with him on his profile's wall was very revealing.

lol, really *goes to check BRB*

you should put the list in order
also why am i not on the list huh?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I must be behind the times. What in the world is this team nonsense? Are the console wars of old starting again? Well, I chose Nintendo back then, and I'll choose them now, though I might have to hide my PS3 somewhere. >.>

I'm the result of someone exclusively playing Final Fantasy XI from the PS2 release till 2010, and only stopping for small bouts of catch up. 

3DS Friend Code: Tate - Uh.. stuff happened... I need to get a new 3DS 

Switch FC: SW-3272-7705-6029

If you add me, please let me know so I can add you back. =D

FFXI Character: Formally Tatewaki of Cerberus, Now Arngrim Of Sylph.  Retired forever. ; ;

FFXIV Character: Tate Raken of Hyperion

All time favorite game: Chrono Trigger. 

All time favorite Manga: One piece... Followed by Ranma 1/2. 

chocoloco said:

I can agree with this. So apperently king rol fornicates with his sister NinPIE to keep the royal blood in this house. 

I claim house Stark for Sony.  since We had the largest kingdom only to be forced into a time under less freedom. The biggest, fierciest and crazy fanboys of winter.

We protect the world from wildlings meaning cell phone and tablet scum of simple, short , stupid and violent lives.

Except that I'm not a girl, so it doesn't work out that way. I'm sure that we have females in our Kingdom that can be used to keep the Royal Blood going.

I'm Rol's son, though.

Regarding team name: i liked Nintendo liberation department, someone mentioned. Other ideas:
* Nintendo Freedom Force
* Wii are United
* Galactic Democracy of Nintendo

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

RolStoppable said:
tbone51 said:

this again? Thats not my only prediction, i have others. Alot of people agreed with me on Fire Emblem Digital Sales so ;P. Not on Drugs, Just Smart lol

A lot of people also agreed with the ballpark of your Luigi's Mansion prediction. We have too many junkies on this website.

Haha. I am one of those who agree that Luigi's Mansion will sell very well. Probably not as well as tbone thinks, but I guess that just means I'm not on enough drugs.

chocoloco said:
Mnementh said:
chocoloco said:

This actually reminds me of game of thrones/ A song of fire and ice, with three kings. Nintendo clearly are the Lannisters. inbreeding and all that here!

What? No no no. Nintendo is clearly Targaryen. Lost the former kingdom and is travelling in lands far away (casuals) to gain new armies for getting back into the iron throne. Well, and inbreeding.

Stark doesn't match sony very well. The King of the North is something of the past (although Rob tries torevive it, but fails). It would be more fitting for Atari or Sega. No, I think Baratheon is more fitting. Baratheon makes a rebellion against the old king after a betrayal (Nintendo Playstation) and wins the kingdom. But after that they have to fight back all the other aspirants to the throne.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]