By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Off the little information we have now, will you buy the PS4 at launch

Title is all you need to answer

Around the Network

Yes. Didn't really need last night's event to confirm that, and not many properties I was genuinely interested in were shown, but I know they'll come, and it was nice to see the new controller.

It's all about the game.

Need to see more games first.

yes

I never bought a console before pricecut... Cuz i didnt had mony, and i still dont have. HUEHUEHUE

Around the Network

In principle I am not a early adopter. They always get screwed with a later redesign/price cut.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Yes, but don't think Day 1 until I have money. The backward compatibility or the lack of hurt my decision, as I very much want to enjoy my ps3 to the fullest and unlike everyone here, I like not having that many consoles in front of me.(Gaikai might fix that, but as of right now it is just word say on Gaikai potential BC).

Yes.

Nope, i'm waiting for the MS reveal and then i'll decide

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:
Yes.

With this guy on board, you know shit got real! ;)

He has 11 360 games and 55 PS3 games, with all PS3 games under "currently playing"

Hardly a miracle developement lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.