By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: Whatever Sony announces today, people will love it

Will people love whatever Sony shows?

Yes. 32 38.55%

Yes. 10 12.05%

Yes, but I want to see the results. 41 49.40%

Total:83
sales2099 said:
Sony has the hearts of the gamer right now.

Kaz can literally go on stage by himself, say "PS4", then leave the stage. Press conference over.

Gamers will still love them.

Well, think he enters the stage, tells a lot of stuff but never once say PS4. Gamers will hate him and Sony.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

no.

I feel like the VGC is making way more of a big deal out of this even than it really is.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Keep showing off your colors.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

MAN SCREW THAT POLL

I only want to hear about the PS4. Anything else will be a disappointment for me.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

there will be some users who will praise everything that is true, but there are also enough critical sony fans who will be not like that and will be honest if it is bad.

you would have the same with the nextbox reveal, there are just not so many xbox fans here^^

the reason why some are fans of sony is because they like how sony is involved in gaming and because they like what sony is doing. sony won't change everything with the ps4 to make something totally different with games next gen and the chance is pretty high that ps3 fans will really like a lot what they will show today.

qft

Not just here and n4g. Any website.
Sony just has more fans. Sorry.

What about whatever Sony announce, the rival fans will dislike it? It cuts both ways.

DirtyP2002 said:

Hey,

this is my prediction. Whatever Sony announces later today, people on VGC and N4G will praise it. And this goes for software AND hardware. A small glimpse of a new game and people will praise Sony for their first party support. Even though it might turn out crap like PSABR or LBP Karting. Just the logo of the PS4 and it is a done deal.

Sony can't do wrong here.

B_E_L_I_E_V_E

What people say is what they may feel like on the inside.  On forums like this, the partisans of the console war will take sides and talk up or talk down things, based on their stake.  Nintendo, on a whole though, usually doesn't get dragged into this much, so usually what is said is more honest thoughts on it, even if wrong.

Well yeah, you only need to look at the PSVita thread to see that any announcement, no matter how small, will be celebrated. But what if it's actually good?

There's only a few ways Sony could screw this up IMO:

1. Make it non-backwards compatible
2. Make online play paid for
3. Make you be online all the time
4. Force the Move into almost every game
5. The graphics are not a lot better than currently.

Out of those, I think 1 and 5 are most likely, 2 and 4 slightly less so and 3 the least likely of the lot. But I doubt Sony would do more than a couple those so it should be all good really!

Argh, I certainly hope so.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.