By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: Whatever Sony announces today, people will love it

Will people love whatever Sony shows?

Yes. 32 38.55%

Yes. 10 12.05%

Yes, but I want to see the results. 41 49.40%

Total:83

Every compagny had it own fan who will love everything for the compagny,the majority will hate Sony if they don`t announce ps4

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
small44 said:
Every compagny had it own fan who will love everything for the compagny,the majority will hate Sony if they don`t announce ps4

Oh my, the meltdowns if it does happen would be insane.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

chapset said:
whatever they will announce today you will hate it.
disB_E_L_I_E_V_E

you just won the thread, chapset

Conegamer said:
small44 said:

I have visions of a streaming service, instead of a new console, with updated graphics via streaming, that people have to pay a subscription fee to access.

YES

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
Conegamer said:
small44 said:

I have visions of a streaming service, instead of a new console, with updated graphics via streaming, that people have to pay a subscription fee to access.

Yeah I saw the thread just now. It's certainly a possibility (to be like a Steam-esque service, for that realy would be the future), but will it be? This I do not know. Noone does.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wah wah wah

I also predict Xbox fans will find something to be negative about, though they will have to work overtime with kow banned. Nintendo fans will find something that Sony copied from Nintendo.

badgenome said:
sales2099 said:
Sony has the hearts of the gamer right now.

Kaz can literally go on stage by himself, say "PS4", then leave the stage. Press conference over.

Gamers will still love them.

I hope this is exactly what happens.

At least that'll give him less time to make a mess-up. (Then again, it wouldn't be as funny without one.)

And people like you will complain no matter what they announce. Jump out

Nah, we already saw in another thread that people were very critical of the possibility of paying to play online. People would be pissed if they blocked 2nd hand games too.

So the answer is no.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.