By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Quarter Finals - Mr Khan Vs. axumblade

This round Khan vs axum
- RolStoppable
- Smeags
- pezus
- amp316
- badgenome
- happydolphin
- TruckOSaurus
- Boutros
- Conegamer
- theprof00

Only these ten left after this round.
Congrats to all who made it so far, and to those who got placed in difficult rounds.

We are all winners here :D

And tomorrow, the ps fans even more so.
Good luck everyone.

I also don't see myself winning any future rounds lol (but that's ok bc i just got a wiiu)

Around the Network

Damn, this round is brutal. I love both of these guys. As of the last post, Axum is one point ahead so I'll vote for Khan. Good luck to you both, gentlemen. :)

My vote goes to Mr Khan, not because I have anything against axumblade, but I simply see and read Mr Khan a lot more and like that he remains so active on the forums, even after becoming a mod.

Gonna go with Mr Khan again.

I haven't been here too long, but from what I can tell both Mr Khan and axumblade are pretty awesome guys in addition to being active and responsible mods. Whoever wins this round deserves it.

I can't vote. If I vote axumblade, then Mr. Khan will get the impression that I no longer cherish his friendship. If I vote Mr. Khan, axumblade would probably no longer sexually desire me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Pretty hard...I'll go with Khan.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Mr Khan

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

axumblade

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Axum

axumblade