By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA continues to defecate on Nintendo

KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

they know whats best for them. regardless.


Ok...so lets hope they cash in on the tablet market as well as console gamers in tandem. 

Go interview them and ask them what does it mean to gain profit.


No one denied their ability to profit they will definitely break even with their specs early on because the specs are old, but they will pay for it when the devs need power to keep Nintendo on an even keel with ports. Again, this is disappointing for fans of Nintendo who only want to use Nintendos console hoping this would be the first one in almost two decades to get smooth third party support with the competition.

every console has its ups and downs if you only want to own one.


Not true and you know it. This was Segas problem and now its been Nintendos problem. Its an easy fix but Nintendo wont let it happen.



Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

they know whats best for them. regardless.


Ok...so lets hope they cash in on the tablet market as well as console gamers in tandem. 

Go interview them and ask them what does it mean to gain profit.


No one denied their ability to profit they will definitely break even with their specs early on because the specs are old, but they will pay for it when the devs need power to keep Nintendo on an even keel with ports. Again, this is disappointing for fans of Nintendo who only want to use Nintendos console hoping this would be the first one in almost two decades to get smooth third party support with the competition.

every console has its ups and downs if you only want to own one.


1. Not true and you know it. This was Segas problem and now its been Nintendos problem. 2. Its an easy fix but Nintendo wont let it happen.

1. heh.

2. They know whats best for them since 1980's.



KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

they know whats best for them. regardless.


Ok...so lets hope they cash in on the tablet market as well as console gamers in tandem. 

Go interview them and ask them what does it mean to gain profit.


No one denied their ability to profit they will definitely break even with their specs early on because the specs are old, but they will pay for it when the devs need power to keep Nintendo on an even keel with ports. Again, this is disappointing for fans of Nintendo who only want to use Nintendos console hoping this would be the first one in almost two decades to get smooth third party support with the competition.

every console has its ups and downs if you only want to own one.


1. Not true and you know it. This was Segas problem and now its been Nintendos problem. 2. Its an easy fix but Nintendo wont let it happen.

1. heh.

2. They know whats best for them since 1980's.


Fine, then i hope you're mature about it and arent one of those guys who blame Sony for their secondary status with third party devs.



S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
KeptoKnight said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

they know whats best for them. regardless.


Ok...so lets hope they cash in on the tablet market as well as console gamers in tandem. 

Go interview them and ask them what does it mean to gain profit.


No one denied their ability to profit they will definitely break even with their specs early on because the specs are old, but they will pay for it when the devs need power to keep Nintendo on an even keel with ports. Again, this is disappointing for fans of Nintendo who only want to use Nintendos console hoping this would be the first one in almost two decades to get smooth third party support with the competition.

every console has its ups and downs if you only want to own one.


1. Not true and you know it. This was Segas problem and now its been Nintendos problem. 2. Its an easy fix but Nintendo wont let it happen.

1. heh.

2. They know whats best for them since 1980's.


Fine, then i hope you're mature about it and arent one of those guys who blame Sony for their secondary status with third party devs.

Go to Microsoft for that one. 

*Welcome Steambox.



Mnementh said:
Mazty said:
Mnementh said:
Mazty said:

CEO's don't "hate" anyone. They like everyone who'll make them money. The Wii U just doesn't have a large enough user base or potential to warrant publishing games for it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh, CEOs are humans like everyone else. They might have hates. But if their decisions are bad for the company, they might be not CEO forever.


CEO's are human. That doesn't mean they let emotion control their buisness actions. If you were to work in a large company this becomes very obvious very quickly. It irritates me how people dumb down buisness at such a high level and talk about "bad feeling". This mindset couldn't be further from reality and unfortunatly just makes a lot of gamers seem ill-informed as to how buisness works.

CEOs can go emotional in their decisions all they want, as long as the company is in good shape.

You don't work in a large firm do you?



Around the Network

Who cares, EA blows cawck anyways. I can't come up with a single game they've made in the past 10 years that got me excited or made me play for hours.



Kuramakun said:
Who cares, EA blows cawck anyways. I can't come up with a single game they've made in the past 10 years that got me excited or made me play for hours.

They have made and published plenty.

Alice: Madness Returns
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
Burnout Paradise
Burnout: Revenge
Crysis
Crysis 2
Dead Space 1, 2, 3
Draon Age 1, 2
Mass Effect 1, 2, 3
Any Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Need for speed Most Wanted (original and new version)
Need for speed underground 1, 2
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
The Secret World
Team Fortress 2

Of course, if you're basing your opinion on "nintendo released" EA games then you're restricting yourself.



Tachikoma said:
Kuramakun said:
Who cares, EA blows cawck anyways. I can't come up with a single game they've made in the past 10 years that got me excited or made me play for hours.

They have made and published plenty.

Alice: Madness Returns
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
Burnout Paradise
Burnout: Revenge
Crysis
Crysis 2
Dead Space 1, 2, 3
Draon Age 1, 2
Mass Effect 1, 2, 3
Any Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Need for speed Most Wanted (original and new version)
Need for speed underground 1, 2
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
The Secret World
Team Fortress 2

Of course, if you're basing your opinion on "nintendo released" EA games then you're restricting yourself.

They are ignorant to the amazing amount of titles EA puts out. EA and Ubisoft have to be the top third party companies right now. I am sure they are with the amount of top notch titles they pump out on a yearly basis.



I still have hopes that Mirror's Edge 2 will be reconsidered and see a release on the PS4/720 and possibly wii, i love that game.



Sports titles somply don't sell that well on Nintendo's consoles. And seeing how low the Wii-U is selling right now there is no reason to release such sports titles on the system.