By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disappointed by NSMBU

superchunk said:

This is why I've instead focused on ZombiU and Trine2. Just finished Trine2 btw and what a refresh that was to have an original story not centered on saving a princess... oh wait.. DAMN yes it was also saving a fucking princess.

Go, play the Cave. It has no princess, except ... oh wait, the Knights quest. So play everything except the knights quest!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
aikohualda said:
when will i see mario shoot a gun!? and kill zombies!!! yeah!!! zombies!!!!

That's a good and fresh idea. I think nobody so far thought about Zombies in games!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I cried at the end.

Please don't ban me again.

don't you need to buy the dlc to get the real ending??

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

RolStoppable said:

It's okay. I found it satisfying enough to kick your alter ego's butt in the game.

No joke, I thought of you when I had to fight against Ludwig.

*laughs* (yes I laughed when I read it...) Ludwig actually brought a challenge this time around. And notice he didn't need Kamek's help to fight Mario. The dude is pretty awesome. *nods in approval*

Around the Network

Well, I did really like the unexpected plot-twist of those Miis helping out Mario and Luigi. Didn't see that one coming!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

The story is simple and the same as the one in the past 25 years. Huge letdown. That's why I like Super Mario Galaxy.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I feel you, definitely the most predictable story out of all the Super Mario Bros games.

Wait...

As a hardcore gamer, I can see where you are coming from.

We'll all the "New" Mario games are much too similar. I thought this one was the one done best though.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)