By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digital Foundry Face Off- Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed: "we'd pin the Wii U version down as the console version to opt for"

Tagged games:

BasilZero said:
Why would anyone bring up Sonic when graphics are the point of discussion......

Blast Processing.

Around the Network

Wii U: 1024x576 = Tear-free
360: 1152x544 = screen-tear
PS3: 1280x720 = More screen-tear

PS3 have the best image and resolution but have more frame-rate dips and obvious screen-tear... why? I think... just downgrade the resolution and the issues are fixed.

Anyway the PS3 is the only HD version lol lol lol.

Comparisons with actual hardware don't count. How does it compare to machines with 16 GB of Ram for an affordable price?

Love and tolerate.

badgenome said:
osed125 said:

Who cares, its not a demanding game...the Wii U doesn't have the necessary FLOPS for next gen game either way.

Check out the software sales. It has plenty of flops.

This has to be my favourite post so far on VGChartz.

wow.. wii u gets another quick port, the shock!

Around the Network

In IQ PS3 blow alway the others version... sub-HD version is terrible... so sad the PS3 have issue with frame-rate.

PS3 > Wii U > 360

Smeags said:
BasilZero said:
Why would anyone bring up Sonic when graphics are the point of discussion......

Blast Processing.

so much blast processing

ethomaz said:

Wii U: 1024x576 = Tear-free
360: 1152x544 = screen-tear
PS3: 1280x720 = More screen-tear

PS3 have the best image and resolution but have more frame-rate dips and obvious screen-tear... why? I think... just downgrade the resolution and the issues are fixed.

Anyway the PS3 is the only HD version lol lol lol.

fuck dood I really hope you are not taking this seriously, oh wait you just posted a bunch of SS comparisons, you ARE taking this seriously!

nice

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

dahuman said:

fuck dood I really hope you are not taking this seriously, oh wait you just posted a bunch of SS comparisons, you ARE taking this seriously!

Why? The article said that... I just copied.