By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Best In the Series (Dark Knight Trilogy)

Which film did you like better?

The Dark Knight Rises 8 36.36%

Batman Begins 6 27.27%

See the results 8 36.36%

Total:22

Dark Knight >>> Begins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>>>>>Steamed Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight's Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....5 * ( ∞^3) > Rises

Around the Network

I still have to watch TDKR, but right now for me it's:

Batman Begins >>> TDK

Jay520 said:

Dark Knight >>> Begins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>>>>>Steamed Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight's Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....5 * ( ∞^3) > Rises

Dont make it so hard on Twilights Shit. I would say it is considerable better compared to Rises than you make it out to be.

OT: TDK

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Bristow9091 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Begins>TDK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TDKR

I genuinely hated TKDR, it makes me angry to even think about it

Yeah, I have similar feelings (Although I'd switch Begins and TDK around), I wouldn't say I hated TDKR, but I found it pretty terrible as both a follow up to TDK and as an ending to the trilogy... it was such a... "meh" film, and even after watching it a second time, y'know, to see if it was a fluke that I didn't like it, I disliked it even more... personally I blame the media and fans who hype things up way too much, I mean, I was expecting it to be better than TDK based on what all my mates, and even "certain members" on here had told me... but I was very disappointed.

To me, it is just a giant plot hole

As for Begins vs TDK, I would peg them at the same level, but I saw Begins more recently, so I gave that the edge (plus, it has a cameo from Joffrey Baratheon of Game of Thrones)

The Dark Knight Rises was the best. My reasoning for this is that that's the only one I've ever seen.

Around the Network

TDK>> TDKR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Begins

Cobretti2 said:
TDK>> TDKR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Begins

You hate that movie so much that it doesn't even fit on the post?!

*Claps*

NintendoPie said:
Cobretti2 said:

You hate that movie so much that it doesn't even fit on the post?!

*Claps*

I guess so haha. I did add it but for some reason it does not show up in the post lol.

Begins i hate it cause of katie holmes sh she ruined it before I could even get into the movie.

The Dark Knight by far. The other two are pretty much tied, with a slight edge to TDKR.

The Joker (and his 'message') makes that movie far more interesting than the other two. It also has the superior action scenes in my opinion.

TDK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TDKR>BEGINS